dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Alright, I know the problem. Fix up soon.

Edit: Fix pushed. This quest should now be visible.

1691157887255.png

Maouhime Unsure if this will fix your Bard problem. But the chain of quests that people are missing should be good.

Yeah that's my big issue right now personally, I know where he should be but he's simply not because there's some other quest he's involved in that you do first, but I can't get to that point due to missing a quest in Noras line.
According to Sarija here you might have to complete a quest beforehand before he shows up in that new tavern.

Last edited:

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the quick fix! I can confirm the quest is visible now.
I was going to send you my save, guess you don't need it now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for the quick fix! I can confirm the quest is visible now.
I was going to send you my save, guess you don't need it now.
Send it anyway since the one I have breaks with the original files and I'd like to test if thats the case with yours too.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Its not just my problem but we will see if being able to do nora quests actually fixes the bard.
By the way I'm looking into implementing your skill names fixes too. Just need to review it all first.

Edit: Done. Thanks for your efforts. c:

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
By the way I'm looking into implementing your skill names fixes too. Just need to review it all first.
I only really touched the names of the "adult skills". Been playing with them and they work fine.
Didnt edit the quests/skills descriptions to match them though.

On that note theres more empty dialogue boxes.

During the quest "The true identity of jet black" when talkign to the archmage (actually overwriten my save so can show it"

And during Devil whisper when talkign to the general (i do have the save for that one at least)
1691159524853.png

Id imagine there will be a lot more showing up now that we can do these quests.

Edit: Yep these quests are unfortunally full of blank boxes

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I only really touched the names of the "adult skills". Been playing with them and they work fine.
Didnt edit the quests/skills descriptions to match them though.

On that note theres more empty dialogue boxes.

During the quest "The true identity of jet black" when talkign to the archmage (actually overwriten my save so can show it"

And during Devil whisper when talkign to the general (i do have the save for that one at least)
View attachment 2825876

Id imagine there will be a lot more showing up now that we can do these quests.
Alright, since find and replace is clearly failing me here I'll just have to do it the hard way. Fix for that soon.

Edit: Its done. Note that my future MTLs wont ever have this issue.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Maouhime

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
1691161733291.png

Descriptions like this kill me.
And no i cant use fast travel. the game doesnt let me. I either have to guess or try to look up the quest in the guide.
And even the guide isnt that helpfull

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dazedanon

SarisaLynn

Apr 5, 2018
Alright, I know the problem. Fix up soon.

Edit: Fix pushed. This quest should now be visible.

View attachment 2825809

Maouhime Unsure if this will fix your Bard problem. But the chain of quests that people are missing should be good.

According to Sarija here you might have to complete a quest beforehand before he shows up in that new tavern.
Thanks for the hard work, sorry for the trouble though it seems based on all the replies I got that it was going to sprout up regardless of me mentioning it. The game is actually legitimately fun to play on just an rpg level and I haven't even dipped into the lewd end yet.

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
guys, sorry to ask again, i'am still searching quest related to one arm old man to recruit him to fight dragon, since i can't find his quest, maybe there is a bug or something? i put my save just in case. thank you

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
guys, sorry to ask again, i'am still searching quest related to one arm old man to recruit him to fight dragon, since i can't find his quest, maybe there is a bug or something? i put my save just in case. thank you
Did you follow this?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
If you trying to recruit him , i think hes at the place where u first met him or a close by city.
Also almost sure that for that quest if u highlight it u can teleport to where he is. Otherwise u can use the guide in the first page

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
This is just silly. Im p much at the end of the game and the gate quest (that needs the bard) and the petrification (quest that supposely needs a npc in the magical academy) are nowhere to be found.
The npcs that is.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
This is just silly. Im p much at the end of the game and the gate quest (that needs the bard) and the petrification (quest that supposely needs a npc in the magical academy) are nowhere to be found.
The npcs that is.
I just finished the petrification quest.

Did you do the quest that involves Albus?
After you finish that quest you need to go back and talk to him.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If anybody gets softlocked, don't forget to provide your save and a small description/screenshot explaining the issue. That's always the first thing I'm going to ask for.

I've double checked the quest csv and they should be good. That Closed Eyes quest was an exception since it was the one part where my tool hanged and I had to manually MTL it (Where I fucked up the formatting) causing it to be invisible. Thats why a chain of quests were missing since they all get unlocked by that specific one.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I just finished the petrification quest.

Did you do the quest that involves Albus?
After you finish that quest you need to go back and talk to him.
I will try that. But the bard still gone.

On a diferent note a npc in the final area repeats the same thing over and over.
Sending the save so dazedanon can check it

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I will try that. But the bard still gone.

On a diferent note a npc in the final area repeats the same thing over and over.
Sending the save so dazedanon can check it
You need to finish the quest chain then he'll show up.
The last one is about the bard's name, then he'll help you cut the chains.

The petrification quest solution is easy to miss because Relm just says a line at the end of a quest.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes