Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
guys, sorry its looks like i'am in trouble again, i been following the wiki for quest and almost complete side quest, except side quest that involve sex scene or lewd scene, then after this, i don't know where to go. can you guys give me the answer? i try to follow certain side quest requirment like to find Emma thief base, but when i arrive at location, the battle is not started.
here my save, maybe you guys can point it out, Thank you so much..
(also, anyone already finish the game? can you give me the spoiler about the ending? i try to run virgin route)
Unfortunally i cant even load your savefile.
But my advice is, everytime u complete a quest also look at all the stray quests boards because new stuff will most likely show up in them.
Some quests cant be completed at all unless u completed p much every other quest.
Always use the teleport to quest area option when possible if u dont know where to go (just highlight the quest and Press the interact key).
Make sure to talk to the guild receptionist from time to time since she will give u emergency quests that wont show up in boards.
Also make sure u have the latest patch.Dazedanon been updating it with fixes.

Reactions: mulgokizary98

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
Unfortunally i cant even load your savefile.
But my advice is, everytime u complete a quest also look at all the stray quests boards because new stuff will most likely show up in them.
Some quests cant be completed at all unless u completed p much every other quest.
Always use the teleport to quest area option when possible if u dont know where to go (just highlight the quest and Press the interact key).
Make sure to talk to the guild receptionist from time to time since she will give u emergency quests that wont show up in boards.
Also make sure u have the latest patch.Dazedanon been updating it with fixes.
oh thanks, if something wrong i'll ask again, sorry for the trouble man, thank you again

Reactions: Maouhime

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The game is playable(less than 9hrs playtime)
this error appears everytime i launch the game, should i mind this or not?
, View attachment 2829037
Just ignore that.
It just means u have previous launched a game that was using a diferent NW.js version.
there are ways to get rid of that but it will eventually reappear if u play many games on that engine.
Its not really a issue overall

Reactions: AlbertNamikaze

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
any idea how to trigger it or where it is? i have already done like 20 quests and it still stays like this 1691251153874.png

Slutttty

Aug 30, 2021
bulletin board quests. You have lewd options there depending on character. Starts slow, and builds up over time. I'm considering lewd 2 quests now since I have all the characters, but wanting to make sure I don't miss the lewd 1 quests first beforehand.
Every time i approach this board it tells me that no quest available, maybe i have rank 4 at guild maybe that is an issue?

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
is this quest the end game? cuz i'm in a infinite loop.. thats the third time i do the same quest over and over 1691260119749.png

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
is this quest the end game? cuz i'm in a infinite loop.. thats the third time i do the same quest over and over View attachment 2829607
If the quest transformed that is indeed the real final quest
All for the people.
The game tecnically haz 4 endings.
A 2 bad endings and 2 real endings ( depeding if ur virgin or not) not that it changes much.
The reason why its repeatable i would say its for the player to be able to see both versions and replay the ending if they want

ChaosIsALadder

Jul 3, 2018
That´s a bug. You need the patch/fix.
Well, thats super frustrating. I'm assuming I missed all the 'emergency quests' people are mentioning then, too. I've been playing super thoroughly, too. Know you can't account for every bug, bug holy shit, what a bug to leave in.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
If the quest transformed that is indeed the real final quest
All for the people.
The game tecnically haz 4 endings.
A 2 bad endings and 2 real endings ( depeding if ur virgin or not) not that it changes much.
The reason why its repeatable i would say its for the player to be able to see both versions and replay the ending if they want
did u manage to beat the game to confirm this is the last one?

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Well, thats super frustrating. I'm assuming I missed all the 'emergency quests' people are mentioning then, too. I've been playing super thoroughly, too. Know you can't account for every bug, bug holy shit, what a bug to leave in.
Did you level your heroine's lewdness beyond 1? If not, then start steamrolling through those quests, since they tend to be on the sexual end of things. If so, then yeah, you're missing out.

edit: One thing I encourage for easier playtime down the line: Level up your character's AAA skill tree after getting a few adult skills first. The fourth character is key though, since she can buy very good stuff from key shops once things are somewhat settled in. Well worth the effort.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
did u manage to beat the game to confirm this is the last one?
Based on JP guides, when that change happens its supposed to be the last one as far as i understand it. But no i didnt beat that specific one yet since im clearing all others first.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
After 50 hours I've finally finished the game.
True ending + all scenes.
I don't think I missed any quests but the trophy system is kinda buggy.

I would like to write some tips and maybe rate this game but I'm too tired right now lol
I'll come back later.

1691279769207.png

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
After 50 hours I've finally finished the game.
True ending + all scenes.
I don't think I missed any quests but the trophy system is kinda buggy.

I would like to write some tips and maybe rate this game but I'm too tired right now lol
I'll come back later.

View attachment 2830029
what the requirment for true ending? i usually avoid quest that involve lewd scene in first playthrough

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes