Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
You need to finish the quest chain then he'll show up.
The last one is about the bard's name, then he'll help you cut the chains.

The petrification quest solution is easy to miss because Relm just says a line at the end of a quest.
Which chain quest though?
Id imagine i actually need to finish the game first?

Also damn that ending was dark as hell

Edit:
Yep the dumb door quest is literally post game.

Last edited:

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Which chain quest though?
Id imagine i actually need to finish the game first?

Also damn that ending was dark as hell
No, . It is not post game, just requires a long quest chain.

After you get that new outfit for Clea you can also go to the Sunken City to challenge the hero, he has 100k HP.
There's no quest for this, just a line of dialogue at the end of the quest so you need to go there yourself.

This game just keeps getting better.
It uses the power of friendship trope but there's enough twists and turns to make things interesting.
I don't think I'm even close to the ending because there's still some unresolved stuff.
It's a shame because I don't think a lot of people will finish this super long game, this is a really well-made JRPG.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
This game just keeps getting better.
It uses the power of friendship trope but there's enough twists and turns to make things interesting.
I don't think I'm even close to the ending because there's still some unresolved stuff.
It's a shame because I don't think a lot of people will finish this super long game, this is a really well-made JRPG.
It kind of gave me that feeling when I was looking at the Dlsite page which is why I picked it up. Glad my hunch was right. :)

I'm enjoying it so far, but I progress super slow lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Liz0

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
No, . It is not post game, just requires a long quest chain.

After you get that new outfit for Clea you can also go to the Sunken City to challenge the hero, he has 100k HP.
There's no quest for this, just a line of dialogue at the end of the quest so you need to go there yourself.
Yeah i know but the quest to find the bard name that leads to him showing up in irini bar only unlocked after i got the final rank in the guild, which i had to do the final story fight and get a ending first to unlock.

Btw dazedanon when u complete the Hero ruins, leave and talk to the npc, a dialogue box says "character name" for some reason.
Not really sure if thats intended

Reactions: dazedanon

Omeganutters

Oct 6, 2022
Alright, I know the problem. Fix up soon.

Edit: Fix pushed. This quest should now be visible.

View attachment 2825809

Maouhime Unsure if this will fix your Bard problem. But the chain of quests that people are missing should be good.

According to Sarija here you might have to complete a quest beforehand before he shows up in that new tavern.
Where is this fix cause I have the same problem, was it added to the link on the first page and I need to download and extract that again?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Where is this fix cause I have the same problem, was it added to the link on the first page and I need to download and extract that again?
Yup. That links to the Github Patch for the game. When I push a fix, it instantly gets updated.

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Im 2 hours n a game and i got no scenes, help guys how do i rise lewd level?
You raise it by leveling up Sex Development after obtaining the Adult Skills in the Skill Tree. Which brings me to my question..

---------------

Can you screw yourself up if I just randomly place levels on Adult Skills just before reaching the limit of Lewd Level 1? I'm honestly confused if that prompt for "If you continue to play at current level you will not be able to view adult scenes..." will go away if I finish all the necessary events for that level since.. I haven't really gotten anything except the starting scenes for a few and the dancing one that was part of the story.

When do they lose virginity? For context, I've met the Queen and my house is fixed. I'm right at the beginning of personal quests. Am I close or did I miss some quest/flag? I can't tell if I'm at the halfway point now or not..

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

Xione&Recon

Mar 4, 2018
for anybody that's confused on where to find the ancient coin for the Passion of the Ancient's quest, its at Arcadia Forest (the first 'Dungeon' you undergo where you fight a Bear). Right before you fight it you'll see boulders so just use Nora to push those around.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Can you screw yourself up if I just randomly place levels on Adult Skills just before reaching the limit of Lewd Level 1? I'm honestly confused if that prompt for "If you continue to play at current level you will not be able to view adult scenes..." will go away if I finish all the necessary events for that level since.. I haven't really gotten anything except the starting scenes for a few and the dancing one that was part of the story.

When do they lose virginity? For context, I've met the Queen and my house is fixed. I'm right at the beginning of personal quests. Am I close or did I miss some quest/flag? I can't tell if I'm at the halfway point now or not..
Just to be safe you only want to level skills when the scenes need them.
I don't remember level 1 scenes needing any skills so I guess you can do it before it gets to lewd level 2.
You do need quite a bit of exp to get to level 3 and 4 so it's hard to mess up, just don't go crazy right away when you get to level 3.

The prompt won't go away even if you already got all scenes at that level.
Just check the count next to lewd level.

They all lose their virginity at lewd level 2.
You can't really miss the H scene quests as long as you stay at the required lewd level, the quests will just sit there until you do it or your lewd level gets too high.

ChaosIsALadder

Jul 3, 2018
Am well into Rank 5 and not a single H quest, or any quest for that matter, has appeared in a single city outside of the main one. Have all but the last bulletin board unlocked, so unless they start appearing out of nowhere all at once. Everyone is at lewd 1 because I don't want to miss scenes, but I have enough AP and SP to likely fully max multiple characters as soon as quests are available. Pacing in the game is poor, if this isn't a bug.

Slutttty

Aug 30, 2021
You raise it by leveling up Sex Development after obtaining the Adult Skills in the Skill Tree. Which brings me to my question..

---------------

yeap but you need AP for that and to aquire it you need to do lewd scenes, ofc i have books for ap, but im afraid to use them not in the right way. I almost lvl 10 on all characters got last companion and only scene after begining i saw is Cleo showing her back to Eleo. And game has no hints for it.

Slutttty

Aug 30, 2021
Just to be safe you only want to level skills when the scenes need them.
I don't remember level 1 scenes needing any skills so I guess you can do it before it gets to lewd level 2.
You do need quite a bit of exp to get to level 3 and 4 so it's hard to mess up, just don't go crazy right away when you get to level 3.

The prompt won't go away even if you already got all scenes at that level.
Just check the count next to lewd level.

They all lose their virginity at lewd level 2.
You can't really miss the H scene quests as long as you stay at the required lewd level, the quests will just sit there until you do it or your lewd level gets too high.
BTW how to get at least 1 scene of lewd lvl 1. I was exploring almost everything i hvae and nothing. Help pls

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
BTW how to get at least 1 scene of lewd lvl 1. I was exploring almost everything i hvae and nothing. Help pls
bulletin board quests. You have lewd options there depending on character. Starts slow, and builds up over time. I'm considering lewd 2 quests now since I have all the characters, but wanting to make sure I don't miss the lewd 1 quests first beforehand.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Am well into Rank 5 and not a single H quest, or any quest for that matter, has appeared in a single city outside of the main one. Have all but the last bulletin board unlocked, so unless they start appearing out of nowhere all at once. Everyone is at lewd 1 because I don't want to miss scenes, but I have enough AP and SP to likely fully max multiple characters as soon as quests are available. Pacing in the game is poor, if this isn't a bug.
That´s a bug. You need the patch/fix.

Reactions: rageaholic

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
guys, sorry its looks like i'am in trouble again, i been following the wiki for quest and almost complete side quest, except side quest that involve sex scene or lewd scene, then after this, i don't know where to go. can you guys give me the answer? i try to follow certain side quest requirment like to find Emma thief base, but when i arrive at location, the battle is not started.
here my save, maybe you guys can point it out, Thank you so much..
(also, anyone already finish the game? can you give me the spoiler about the ending? i try to run virgin route)

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes