Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
What's required for the true ending?
after u enter the castle for the last battle a sub quest will start where u need to talk with every npc.. like phoni, one arm oppo etc, thats the quest that keept me from getting the ending of the game and keept me in a loop
what the requirment for true ending? i usually avoid quest that involve lewd scene in first playthrough
what the requirment for true ending? i usually avoid quest that involve lewd scene in first playthrough
sub quest trigger upon entering the castle in final battle but it doesnt pop up

Ajhahaba

Jul 23, 2022
Why is the game so laggy?. When I switch to menu it suddenly stopped lagging but when I close it again it lags hard like 2 to 5 FPS why?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Man this game would have been one of the best RPGM if not for the length ,the plot is super filler like 1/3 can be cut , the side quest is more interesting than the main one , this game is like the opposite of Demon Root
edit , turn out they are the dev of 7 wars girl as well , surely the dev did not learn from their mistake

Last edited:

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
What's required for the true ending?
You can't really miss the true ending, just keep playing.
Basically it involves doing all other quests before you start the final quest, not including the lewd ones.

I actually don't recommend skipping the lewd quests because it seems like there's no new game+ and this game is super long.

Reactions: taglag

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Basically it involves doing all other quests before you start the final quest, not including the lewd ones.

I actually don't recommend skipping the lewd quests because it seems like there's no new game+ and this game is super long.
Does Clea and her companions virginities and sex stats play a factor in getting the true ending?

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Does Clea and her companions virginities and sex stats play a factor in getting the true ending?
No.
You get an extra scene after the credits if Clea is a virgin.
The game gives you an item that can turn her back to a virgin at the end, I recommend using it right after you get the item.

Reactions: taglag

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018

i don't know about this,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
the quest that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it's truly a shame that most people won't stick with this game.
It's just way too long for this genre.

View attachment 2831075
yeah, i talk to bard again and and there 3 option talk, one abaout weapon, rank, and people that important but the quest that appear is facing the general and final battle again, i search any subquest in other town but only lewd quest that appear, should i reapplied patch again if there is an update? or i just missing something...currently i do not want progress the lewd quest...seeing clea crying after losing her first time and say sorry to her father and mother is just depresing enough for me,,so yeah i kinda want to clear it with virgin route.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
the quest that

yeah, i talk to bard again and and there 3 option talk, one abaout weapon, rank, and people that important but the quest that appear is facing the general and final battle again, i search any subquest in other town but only lewd quest that appear, should i reapplied patch again if there is an update? or i just missing something...currently i do not want progress the lewd quest...seeing clea crying after losing her first time and say sorry to her father and mother is just depresing enough for me,,so yeah i kinda want to clear it with virgin route.
The 3 quests are all in the guild. Do you not remember doing them?
Another possibility is that you picked the wrong choice with Prince Rex in the final quest but the game does warn you about it.

If you really somehow can't get into the true ending then you can try using my save. I have a save that's right before the final quest and already done all the true ending requirements. I'm going to include the save after I finish writing some gameplay tips.

Also I want to say, not all lewd quests are like that. Clea actually has 2 really sweet wholesome scenes.
Usually it's the game over scenes that are extra brutal and they are easily avoidable.

kspectr

Dec 8, 2018
What exactly is a goal for arena quest "Crown of Glory"?
I've defeated all 4 tiers, both solo and as a team, yet there is no progress.
I even defeated expert tier 3 times in a row.

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
The 3 quests are all in the guild. Do you not remember doing them?
Another possibility is that you picked the wrong choice with Prince Rex in the final quest but the game does warn you about it.

If you really somehow can't get into the true ending then you can try using my save. I have a save that's right before the final quest and already done all the true ending requirements. I'm going to include the save after I finish writing some gameplay tips.

Also I want to say, not all lewd quests are like that. Clea actually has 2 really sweet wholesome scenes.
Usually it's the game over scenes that are extra brutal and they are easily avoidable.
Thank you so much. anyway this is the quest that available in Adventure guild after i talk to Bard

onore

Feb 15, 2020
What exactly is a goal for arena quest "Crown of Glory"?
I've defeated all 4 tiers, both solo and as a team, yet there is no progress.
I even defeated expert tier 3 times in a row.
I made the same mistake last night. There should be 3 NPCs outside the colosseum, interact with them to fight. They've got the quest markers, cant miss them.

Reactions: kspectr
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes