dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
this game in the feature may will get more attentions since no one have time for 15 hrs+ right now
also i think this game was made during covid lock down that make the dev and artist /story writer lack of communication and cohesive leading to a long ass draggy story telling that can be pack with 10 hrs not 15+
also can sombody translate this poker game
Capture poker sragon slayer.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
this game in the feature may will get more attentions since no one have time for 15 hrs+ right now
also i think this game was made during covid lock down that make the dev and artist /story writer lack of communication and cohesive leading to a long ass draggy story telling that can be pack with 10 hrs not 15+
View attachment 2833344
1: bigger
2: same
3: smaller

Also aces count as 1 so it's always the smallest.

View attachment 2833328

how to obtain this conditions??
Main quest related, keep playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kageyama01

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 2833344
Done, bath scene should be good too.

Alrighty everyone, I've cleared up the rest of the items on my list for this game like making hints readable and cleaning up the quest log. I tried making a script to MTL the trophies but it didn't go well, therefore they will have to be manually translated by someone else.

Anyway, my goals have been met for this project and I will be moving onto the next. Please feel free to continue tagging me with issues you find as well any updates for the game. Thanks!

Okefine

Oct 15, 2019
Why can't I accept Nora's closed eyes quest (on wiki)? I have already met the conditions

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Why can't I accept Nora's closed eyes quest (on wiki)? I have already met the conditions
Make sure you have the latest patch.
Keep advancing the story and im sure it will eventually show up in the guild.
As far as i know dazedanon fixed the issue with that quest. Unless he accidently reverted the fix during the quest clean up.

Actual quest requirements in this game are very weird sometimes.

Last edited:

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Just started playing. is there any way to back to main menu from the game and to exit game (other than clicking sytem "x')?

Maybe I'm stupid but i can't find the button.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Done, bath scene should be good too.

Alrighty everyone, I've cleared up the rest of the items on my list for this game like making hints readable and cleaning up the quest log. I tried making a script to MTL the trophies but it didn't go well, therefore they will have to be manually translated by someone else.

Anyway, my goals have been met for this project and I will be moving onto the next. Please feel free to continue tagging me with issues you find as well any updates for the game. Thanks!
nice ! can you scale down text of some skill as some of them says it scale base some stat but i cant see it

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Has anyone been able to clear "The Worst Drink" quest yet?
The "Our New Home" quest, that just Clea visiting her rebuilt house with her friends right?
Also what's the actual name of the "Quick Recovery" skill in the sexual development menu?

1691493866979.png

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Has anyone been able to clear "The Worst Drink" quest yet?
The "Our New Home" quest, that just Clea visiting her rebuilt house with her friends right?
Also what's the actual name of the "Quick Recovery" skill in the sexual development menu?

View attachment 2836199
If you have a quest called "our new home" marked as completed in ur quest log then yes its completed.

"Quick Recovery" aka in the skills menu is Full Speed.

None of the Skill mtls in the menu were even close to the actual meaning so i retranslated them.
And unfortunally cant retranslate the quest descriptions without breakign the game.
For some fun fact, the original mtl for the skill was "Rushing in with a glass full" which is still not even close. (expecially when u look at what the skill gives u).

For future reference:
If it its a character specific related quest then just lvl up all they skills to lvl 1 until u get the right one. ( if u cant figure out what skill they talking about)
That specific quest is colored black which means is a lewdness 4 quest , so u shouldnt even care about getting the "right skill lvled up".
But for the most part, a little thinking will get u to figure out easily which skill is what.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
On that note i will just add this here.

This is the old skills MTL.

If people prefer to use it , its their choice. But in the end they will come across worse issues, since theres even more mismatched skills/quests descriptions with the old one

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
If you have a quest called "our new home" marked as completed in ur quest log then yes its completed.

"Quick Recovery" aka in the skills menu is Full Speed.
Ok, I have the needed quest done, and both of the need skill maxed out, but the game still hasn't unlocked the quest. Does it require her lewd to be max as while? If not and it's one of her level3 scenes, then the quest might be glitched in my game. Is there anyway to fix that?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Ok, I have the needed quest done, and both of the need skill maxed out, but the game still hasn't unlocked the quest. Does it require her lewd to be max as while? If not and it's one of her level3 scenes, then the quest is sadly glitched in my game.
Quoting what Liz0 said in a previous page:

"Easy way to see lewd level requirement is to look at the quest's color.
Blue = 1, Green = 2, Red = 3, Black = 4. "

And to do lewdness 4 quests the character cant be a virgin. Since u cant even rank up to 4 while they virgins.

And like i said that Sophia quest is color black thus needs rank 4 lewdness.

Reactions: Kai-lee-Sei

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Quoting what Liz0 said in a previous page:

"Easy way to see lewd level requirement is to look at the quest's color.
Blue = 1, Green = 2, Red = 3, Black = 4. "

And to do lewdness 4 quests the character cant be a virgin. Since u cant even rank up to 4 while they virgins.

And like i said that Sophia quest is color black thus needs rank 4 lewdness.
Thanks
also, what's the name of the final quest?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks
also, what's the name of the final quest?
If you mean the quest for the ending. You really cant miss the real final quest.
Once you complete the normal ending , things happen.

Though im p sure someone posted a screenshot with the name of the final quest in this thread.

Puny420

Dec 30, 2018
1691497788738.jpeg
dazedanon I think her name is suppose to be Reilum (? can't read the cursive that clearly) judging by the game's DLsite page. I have basically accepted Relm as a funny nickname at this point though.

That aside, I really appreciate this translation since it helped me understand this game pretty well. Granted it has some usual MTL hiccups (pronouns and who they're referring to being a mess), but it's easy to understand if you get used to it. So thanks for the hard work with the patch.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 2836280
dazedanon I think her name is suppose to be Reilum (? can't read the cursive that clearly) judging by the game's DLsite page. I have basically accepted Relm as a funny nickname at this point though.

That aside, I really appreciate this translation since it helped me understand this game pretty well. Granted it has some usual MTL hiccups (pronouns and who they're referring to being a mess), but it's easy to understand if you get used to it. So thanks for the hard work with the patch.
Hmm you are right, didn't notice the 'i' when I looked at that picture. I'd change it but the Dev uses 'Relm' in a lot of his files so doing a find/replace for it will be impossible without breaking the game. Glad you enjoyed it though.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes