Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 2836280
dazedanon I think her name is suppose to be Reilum (? can't read the cursive that clearly) judging by the game's DLsite page. I have basically accepted Relm as a funny nickname at this point though.

That aside, I really appreciate this translation since it helped me understand this game pretty well. Granted it has some usual MTL hiccups (pronouns and who they're referring to being a mess), but it's easy to understand if you get used to it. So thanks for the hard work with the patch.
Well Clea is supposed to be Claire (クレア).
Also Reilum is Rirum or Rilim the Wizard ( 魔法使いリルム)
P sure what you see in english in those screenshots are literally the nicknames given to them by other characters ingame
Sadly at this point editing the name could cause various issues related to skills, variables and quests. (not to mention the fact that theeres too many mentions.

Hmm you are right, didn't notice the 'i' when I looked at that picture. I'd change it but the Dev uses 'Relm' in a lot of his files so doing a find/replace for it will be impossible without breaking the game. Glad you enjoyed it though.
Yeah its like i was saying to Puny420. Its a actual nickname.

Puny420

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the quick replies, I expected it to be more trouble than its worth technical-wise and translating names to be messy anyway. I just thought it was worth pointing out.

Reactions: dazedanon

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
I am finally stuck. All 4 girls miss 1 lewed quest in Red (3) and I can't find any more anywhere. But now I also ran out of normal quests except for "Sword of the Sun and Chains of the Full Moon" which I have no idea how to advance.

The only thing I could do is get the lewd level to black (4) but then I'd miss the last red quests, I just can't find...

Anyone has any advice?

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I am finally stuck. All 4 girls miss 1 lewed quest in Red (3) and I can't find any more anywhere. But now I also ran out of normal quests except for "Sword of the Sun and Chains of the Full Moon" which I have no idea how to advance.

The only thing I could do is get the lewd level to black (4) but then I'd miss the last red quests, I just can't find...

Anyone has any advice?
Did you apply the newest patch? You need to do a quest chain that starts with "Closed Eyes" to progress that quest.
It's from the guild and the quest is about Nora.

For the level 3 H scenes, only thing I can think of is the bathhouse scenes that don't have quests.
Each girl has one scene at level 1~2 and one scene at level 3~4. If I remember correctly it counts as level 2 and level 3 scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: InstaPrincess

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Did you apply the newest patch? You need to do a quest chain that starts with "Closed Eyes" to progress that quest.
It's from the guild and the quest is about Nora.

For the level 3 H scenes, only thing I can think of is the bathhouse scenes that don't have quests.
Each girl has one scene at level 1~2 and one scene at level 3~4. If I remember correctly it counts as level 2 and level 3 scenes.
That was incredibly helpful! Thank you!

I thought I had the latest patch but obviously I didn't. After patching, Closed Eyes showed up.

Also, the final red quest was indeed the bathhouse.

Thank you so MUCH!

Torin42

Aug 17, 2022
How do you get past lewd level 1? I've unlocked about 2 repeatable lewd quests for each character as well as the bathhouse, but no matter how many times I repeat them the level never goes up.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
How do you get past lewd level 1? I've unlocked about 2 repeatable lewd quests for each character as well as the bathhouse, but no matter how many times I repeat them the level never goes up.
If you did read what the game told you.
You would know that to lvl lewdness u need to spend skill points on the lewdness menu.
Though its not a good idea to do so until u unlock all towns, else u may lock urself out of previous lewd lvl scenes.
They also arent needed for the true ending of the game nor any chain quest.

Honestly people should learn how to use the search function on this forum.

how can i use this save file ?
Extract , move to the save folder thats inside ur game folder (in my case would be RJ340586-DragonSlayerv1.1.0\www\save ). Start the game, load save.

Torin42

Aug 17, 2022
If you did read what the game told you.
You would know that to lvl lewdness u need to spend skill points on the lewdness menu.
I started playing before the patch update so every tutorial image was not translated at the time. Kind of hard to do what the game tells you when it's in another language.

The game also gives massive warnings every time I tried to level up one of the lewd skills so I'd been leaving them as-is for most of the game.

Also on "what the game tells you" it explicitly says within the repeatable quests that you can repeat them to increase lewdness.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I started playing before the patch update so every tutorial image was not translated at the time. Kind of hard to do what the game tells you when it's in another language.

Also on "what the game tells you" it explicitly says within the repeatable quests that you can repeat them to increase lewdness.
The quests say that if you raise the lewdness lvl of the character u can no longer do them.

1691601256971.png 1691601287180.png 1691601324646.png 1691601345476.png

"can be accepted many times until the lewdness lvl increase"

It doesnt say "repeating them will increase the lewdness lvl"

Like i said all this stuff was previously discussed in the forum by various people. And some even made mini explanations.

As for the tutorials, while the images were not in english the dialogue boxes themselves were so. Unless u actually just mash the skip button.

The game also gives massive warnings every time I tried to level up one of the lewd skills so I'd been leaving them as-is for most of the game.
So you telling me you cant understand what the game literally tells u in english in those warnings?
1691601937735.png

Sure the english isnt the best but anyone is able to put 2 and two together by looking at quest descriptions, what the warning said and 4 or 5 posts in this thread that say lewd quests can be missable if u increase the skills too fast.

1691602212479.png

Heres a pro explanation for people who cant think while they play h games,

lust lvl- dictates what colored quest u can do ( please refer to any of the 5+ posts in this thread that talk about lewd quests background colors)

scenes current- dictates how many scenes u can acess at the current lust lvl quest wise, (not counting bath, and dancer quest which are slighty diferent at lust lvl 1/2 and lvl 3 onwards).

AP- the skill points u use to lvl lewd skills

Lustfulness- the currently amount of experience u have on the current lvl of lust ( each skill point usage gives 2 exp)

Lustfulness for next lvl - the amount of experience that u need to lvl up ur lust lvl (once again for people who cant math each skill point usage gives 2 exp)

I do hope this is enough for people who cant read basic english during the ingame basic tutorials that are show "in the dialogue boxes".

Coz it damn sucks to repeat the exact same stuff every page. If people have time to write askign stuff they have time to use the search function, which is much faster.
And with this i be done for explanations on this thread.Everything that needed to be awnsered was awnsered , now people just need to learn how to use the search function on the top right of the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

Torin42

Aug 17, 2022
So you telling me you cant understand what the game literally tells u in english in those warnings?
Basically every point you're making is some variation of "Wow, this super vague wording spat out by MTL that has several ways to interpret it wasn't read correctly. You should have just known the right way to read it."

The only valid point you've made is that searching the thread is more productive than asking questions. I didn't know you could search through individual threads at the time, so sue me.

You've provided a lot of useful information about the game which I appreciate, but your helpfulness is matched equally by how much of an ass you can be while saying it.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The only valid point you've made is that searching the thread is more productive than asking questions. I didn't know you could search through individual threads at the time, so sue me.

You've provided a lot of useful information about the game which I appreciate, but your helpfulness is matched equally by how much of an ass you can be while saying it.
Well good for you that you think that.
Consider yourself lucky that you got awnsered at all. In most threads people would just ignore you.
Being called a ass for bothering to help when i could just say "the awnser is in this thread find it urself" like everyone else does.
I honestly shouldnt have bothered. Either way good luck to you and the sure to come future questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
That was incredibly helpful! Thank you!

I thought I had the latest patch but obviously I didn't. After patching, Closed Eyes showed up.

Also, the final red quest was indeed the bathhouse.

Thank you so MUCH!
Did I need to lose fight to raise lewd level? Or there other way to raise I kinda hate rape scene so I didn't bother to lose because I can see it recollection. Yet I am now stuck to in level 1 lewd.

PeachPie

Jan 24, 2018
At the end of the quest Big Rat in the Warehouse there is a blank dialog box when turning in the quest.

Edit:
Similarly after defeating the ghost pirate captain there is a blank dialog / quest reward.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes