Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Original version has the same issue so yeah it's likely an issue with your game/save. I recommend following Maouhime's advice.
Guess thats the problem with updating games/fixes.
People download just the first version and forget to check if it got updated after.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Bitamine Well I tested your save on my version and everything worked. Although for some reason I was still able to leave the quest area but this is probably an issue with the original game. Also that lady is supposed to open the quest menu since its the only way to see your current objective due to the menu being disabled.

Here is the swimsuit as well.

1691772381513.png

• Angry
Reactions: Violet Valentine

Bitamine

Jun 13, 2021
Guess thats the problem with updating games/fixes.
People download just the first version and forget to check if it got updated after.:ROFLMAO:
Guilty haha

Bitamine Well I tested your save on my version and everything worked. Although for some reason I was still able to leave the quest area but this is probably an issue with the original game. Also that lady is supposed to open the quest menu since its the only way to see your current objective due to the menu being disabled.

Here is the swimsuit as well.
Thank you guys !

Reactions: dazedanon

PeachPie

Jan 24, 2018
When doing the Perno quests and asked to enter the Lair of Magicla Beasts with the Horny Orcs there is a set of instructions for Nora. However, it is untranslated.

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys. Trying to unlock this quest to get every scene. I'm pretty sure I've met all the conditions for it but it still doesnt unlock. Here's my current skill levels for Nora. If anybody's done this quest I'd appreciate the help.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys. Trying to unlock this quest to get every scene. I'm pretty sure I've met all the conditions for it but it still doesnt unlock. Here's my current skill levels for Nora. If anybody's done this quest I'd appreciate the help.
Search up the word "color" or "lewdness" or " lewd level " in this thread and u will find your awnser.
Once again people, before asking questions use the little option on the top right of the page. All questions related to lewdness , missing triggers, missing quests have been awnsered before. ;)
1691885527462.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021
Search up the word "color" or "lewdness" or " lewd level " in this thread and u will find your awnser.
Once again people, before asking questions use the little option on the top right of the page. All questions related to lewdness , missing triggers, missing quests have been awnsered before. ;)
View attachment 2847305
I've already searched and nothing I found helped. I've seen your posts already but they also didn't help which is why I'm posting. I haven't seen any posts about this specific quest and I'm assuming that getting this singular scene doesn't require me to be lewdness level 1 just because it's blue at 75% through the game.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I've already searched and nothing I found helped. I've seen your posts already but they also didn't help which is why I'm posting. I haven't seen any posts about this specific quest and I'm assuming that getting this singular scene doesn't require me to be lewdness level 1 just because it's blue at 75% through the game.
quest color= the actual image, the text itself is always the same color.

1691887922592.png

Black background= lewd lvl 4 requirement.

as stated by Liz0 and later by me

https://f95zone.to/threads/dragon-slayer-v1-1-0-studiodobby.169456/post-11399535

Though it can be a bit misleading it should kinda be obvious since the actual color of the text p much never changes.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
ty im color blind
That sucks.
Unfortunally thats the only way to make sure what lewdness lvl u need. ( with the mtl)
Or by exclusion, aka if ur lewdness 2 and have the required skills for a quest and the quest isnt avaliable then ur on the wrong lewdness lvl as a example.

Quest descriptions cant be edited anymore else the game crashes.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Finished it and it's really good. Pretty nice ending. The MTL kinda sucks thou. Gonna try to chip away at the translation so it became easier to read and understand when I have the time.

Any other game like this?
You could StudioDobby's previous, game 7 Girls War
There's also, "OneOne1's Ideology in Friction and Quick nail Aristocrat's Demon Roots.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
i haven't played this game for a while after beating this game, i want to know how to i start ng+ and i dont know how to do it xd, i did pure ending and the only option is to reload the game after final battle, so how do i get ng+?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
i haven't played this game for a while after beating this game, i want to know how to i start ng+ and i dont know how to do it xd, i did pure ending and the only option is to reload the game after final battle, so how do i get ng+?
theres no new game+ unfortunally. thats why the game gives u a virgin on/off item during the finak segment of the true ending.
So u can see both the virgin and the non virgin ending.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
theres no new game+ unfortunally. thats why the game gives u a virgin on/off item during the finak segment of the true ending.
So u can see both the virgin and the non virgin ending.
what item is it? i didnt pay atention to it xd

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes