bumx

Dec 23, 2019
I'm halfway through the game, so far a great game and understandable translation,
one question though does this change the ending if you do sexual stuff?

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Screen Shot.png
Anyone know how to unlock this and get the following quests? (I'm way past the "defeat the dragon" phase. Well, the first one anyways since I'm assuming I'm gonna be fighting a dragon again)

EDIT:
never mind, I just found it.

Last edited:

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
mmm, so 3 things I seem to be missing mainly:

1) How to break the chains on the door that's beneath the Temple?
2) How to undo the petrification spell
3) How to get the final weapon upgrade which according to the bard will unlock the blacksmith quest, I think

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
mmm, so 3 things I seem to be missing mainly:

1) How to break the chains on the door that's beneath the Temple?
2) How to undo the petrification spell
3) How to get the final weapon upgrade which according to the bard will unlock the blacksmith quest, I think
"SPOILER ALERT"

You must clear the ending first, "spoiler alert" it's not good ending BUT the game not finished yet. You will get pulled back to before you took the last mission, which is the ending, and then then there is some new missions that never appears before

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Didn't really answer the question, since the only reason I found out about blacksmith having a quest is because I already saw the bad ending. That bad ending mainly unlocks one Guild quest which requires challenging Agonia and Shimos, then getting promoted. Also didn't answer the other two above, but no worries since I found out on my own by exploring literally everywhere and talk to people.

Turns out I had to go to the Crystal Dungeon to talk to Albus in order to progress the "Undo the Petrification" spell. Then after that quest, you get another quest from the Camps quest board from the Bard Hero himself. Then eventually it'll hit the protagonists that the Hero could cut the chains of the underground temple dungeon.

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
Stuck in the voice room, I touch the dragon, but nothing happens...any hint, please?
I was asking the same question on page 13, and Omeganutter gave me this answer:
"Talk to Phoni in Iremo village, the quest doesn't guide you there for some reason."
https://f95zone.to/threads/dragon-slayer-v1-1-0-studiodobby.169456/post-11402174

He was right, I was just not advanced enough in main quest (or side quests) to know Iremo village and Phoni, that is a sound priestess if I remember right.

Reactions: LaoAnjin

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Perfect example of a game that could have been good if only it would be made by a competent developer.
Most scenes happen on Game Over, which is close to imposibble to achive as the bosses literally fall dead from you just spamming normal attack for around 5 rounds, the only way to lose is go defense whole time but most of the time it will be over 5 minutes (25+ rounds) of you pressing defense to get hit not hitting the boss, but he instead will spam debuffs even if those debuffs are already on your character and they dont stack, and when he occasionally hits its reduced cause you have to defend.
Basically programming is garbage and difficulty is nonexistent, sadly this is the bane of 99% of hentai games, they are not games just intearactive novels.

Papalia

Aug 24, 2023
I got stuck in here mission the flying boat and i cannot take the mission from other placesz pls help me out Screenshot_2023-09-17-08-11-55-268_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2023-09-17-08-11-55-268_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

BY_GODLIKE

Aug 7, 2021
I got stuck in here mission the flying boat and i cannot take the mission from other placesz pls help me out View attachment 2936236 View attachment 2936236
[/QUO
I got stuck in here mission the flying boat and i cannot take the mission from other placesz pls help me out View attachment 2936236 View attachment 2936236
Now I know how to fix it, you just need to download the patchs Fixes/Improvements on the first page and paste it into folder game and done

Reactions: Papalia

Shnodashn

Sep 21, 2023
Omg tks you sooooo much
Hey man i just want to if its already fixed? Last time i played this game i was stuck at the buletin board bcs there is any quest there and just deleted the game lol now i kinda curios is it fixed and you can continue the game?

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
It`s a Shame that the Difficulty is simply to low and unstable, because in lot other Points is this Game simpy great.
Playlenght is - for example- with 40 hours and more pretty long. The world itself is big and well designed - the Dungeons are a bit plain, but interesting enough to explore.
The Characters in generally - not only the Girls from your Party - are really with a personality and grows along the Game. This gives me the feeling that I am not only playing with living Onaholes.
The Quest System was also a great Thing - focusing on the Main Story at the one Side, having Questchains with Sidecharakters on the other Side and devolping the Personality of your Girls and the Relationsship to same Npc on the Thrird Side. A pretty fine Thing.
Other Points like Weapon Upgrades, the Skill System and the Special Costumes are also well done.
You can see that the Devolper have put lots off Effort in their Game and also have learned from some Mistakes of their former Game. So You can now - for exampe -comfortabel go direct to your Questlocation simpy by clicking the Quest in your Questlog.
With this - again - it`s really a Shame that one of less Weakpoints in this Game ist the Difficulty - reminds me bit on OneOne Games. wich also have good Story but a worse Difficulty.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes