xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Finally a translation and a patch for the H quest glitch. Going to give this a 2nd try. Thanks dazedanon.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I unlocked iremo village, need to talk to phoni, saved her, but she is now not in the village. I guess i need more story progress?

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
I'm using the compressed version of this game because the uncompressed size is killing me here. Is there any difference between patch you can get from the listed links at the top and the compressed patch?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So the quest in Campos "Recipe of Happiness" Nora's smell is maxed, and I learned Temptation and Sensuality 1 which are the corresponding skills, (I think), and I can't take the quest, and ideas or do I need to load a save?

jcolegod

Dec 28, 2022
Anyone knows how to fix or put the patches on the game?, I download the game in joiplay but the side quest dont work.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
For whatever reason, Farmer Basura for the Night Thief Moss Quest out of the Magic Academy never activated in any way. I had to forcibly activate the scene with MTool in order to complete the quest.

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
I "got" the item which gives back Clea's virginity but it's not in my inventory for some reason so I never got to use it. I checked the Sex development tab and it still says "experienced". Is this a bug or should I just keep playing?

EDIT: It's in Key Items, lol I didn't check. It's still unusable for now so I guess I'll just have to keep playing until I can use it.

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
Finished the game after a long while -- does anyone know what the very first entry in Sophia's recollection is? I could've sworn I grabbed all the scenes, but it turns out I missed one along the way.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Can anyone with a huge heart compress this games? 5.6GB is too much. Their clumsy attempt to make a video using 40-90 pictures doesn't help much either.

Apr 6, 2020
Can someone explain to me, perhaps I missed something?
I have repeatedly found houses with a coin icon, and later with gold bar icons. And they constantly say that I don’t have something, and they don’t want to do business with me. What do they need?
And also, having completed the quest with the chest of the pirates of the dead, as a reward, the pirate said that he would trade with me, and would be able to sell things that I could not get anywhere. But I can’t find this same merchant. I found one similar character in the same port, but he also refuses to trade with me....
I also bought some kind of statue for ancient coins, what is it for?

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
Can someone explain to me, perhaps I missed something?
I have repeatedly found houses with a coin icon, and later with gold bar icons. And they constantly say that I don’t have something, and they don’t want to do business with me. What do they need?
And also, having completed the quest with the chest of the pirates of the dead, as a reward, the pirate said that he would trade with me, and would be able to sell things that I could not get anywhere. But I can’t find this same merchant. I found one similar character in the same port, but he also refuses to trade with me....
I also bought some kind of statue for ancient coins, what is it for?
Level up Sofia's AAA skills and let her lead the party when talking to those merchants. If I'm not mistaken, the pirate trader should be in the 1st house in the right when entering the port. Most items in the Ancient Coin shop are for subquests later on, just buy all of them when you have the chance so you can unlock h-scenes related to said quests.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker
Apr 6, 2020
Level up Sofia's AAA skills and let her lead the party when talking to those merchants. If I'm not mistaken, the pirate trader should be in the 1st house in the right when entering the port. Most items in the Ancient Coin shop are for subquests later on, just buy all of them when you have the chance so you can unlock h-scenes related to said quests.
Thank you for your reply!
I apparently missed, and logically did not understand, that in order to trade with people, I need to speak on behalf of the priestess.
Have you encountered a bug related to the activation of scenes? Let’s say you want to start some kind of lustful quest, you have met all the conditions, but the quest is still not available. Or, on the contrary, let’s say the quest is available, but its variations are not activated? As with dancing, for example, level 1 is dance, level 2 is naked dance, level 3 is sex. But only one of them works. The rest, even if all the conditions for their activation are met, do not work.

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
Thank you for your reply!
I apparently missed, and logically did not understand, that in order to trade with people, I need to speak on behalf of the priestess.
Have you encountered a bug related to the activation of scenes? Let’s say you want to start some kind of lustful quest, you have met all the conditions, but the quest is still not available. Or, on the contrary, let’s say the quest is available, but its variations are not activated? As with dancing, for example, level 1 is dance, level 2 is naked dance, level 3 is sex. But only one of them works. The rest, even if all the conditions for their activation are met, do not work.
No problem

As for your questions, most subquests and their H variations can be unlocked by progressing the story further. It can be a bit confusing since the quest descriptions don't really mention it most of the time but you just have to keep on advancing the story. I highly recommend doing the subquests in other regions first before the quests in the Adventurer's Guild, and checking the Quests tab in the menu every time you finish a quest/subquest to see if you've unlocked a subquest in a different region. If there are no new subquests unlocked, then proceed with the main quests in the Guild.

Apr 6, 2020
No problem

As for your questions, most subquests and their H variations can be unlocked by progressing the story further. It can be a bit confusing since the quest descriptions don't really mention it most of the time but you just have to keep on advancing the story. I highly recommend doing the subquests in other regions first before the quests in the Adventurer's Guild, and checking the Quests tab in the menu every time you finish a quest/subquest to see if you've unlocked a subquest in a different region. If there are no new subquests unlocked, then proceed with the main quests in the Guild.
I already know that I just need to move on; I’m more confused by the situation with the moment I wrote about above. For example, in a task with a dance, if none of the conditions have been fulfilled (and I have not been fulfilled), the heroine must simply dance. Under certain conditions, she can be naked, or even have sex. But for me, a scene with a naked dance is simply activated, although I did not fulfill the necessary conditions. And if I intentionally fulfill all the conditions for dance and sex, I still have the same scene.

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
I already know that I just need to move on; I’m more confused by the situation with the moment I wrote about above. For example, in a task with a dance, if none of the conditions have been fulfilled (and I have not been fulfilled), the heroine must simply dance. Under certain conditions, she can be naked, or even have sex. But for me, a scene with a naked dance is simply activated, although I did not fulfill the necessary conditions. And if I intentionally fulfill all the conditions for dance and sex, I still have the same scene.
I don't exactly know the criteria for unlocking these scenes because the game can be wonky with providing you information about what the conditions for the quests. I do remember being able to unlock all dance scenes after progressing the story and unlocking prostitution island. I think after doing all prostitution island quests, I just accepted the dance variations quests in the bulletin board, at least twice or thrice for each character to get all the scenes.

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
also, I forgot to add, if your lewd level is too high, it won't show the h-scenes for lower lewd levels. I don't think this is the issue but I guess it's good to point it out regardless

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes