Apr 6, 2020
also, I forgot to add, if your lewd level is too high, it won't show the h-scenes for lower lewd levels. I don't think this is the issue but I guess it's good to point it out regardless
Yes, I am aware that the level of obscenity influences the opening scenes here.
Specifically, the conditions for dancing, where you can come with any level of obscenity, as well as improve certain skills. And just for fun, I upgraded them, but nothing changed. Again, I’m surprised that I haven’t met the requirements for the nude dance, but it is activated for all characters, although all of them have not met the requirements. I suspect that this is still another bug. But thanks for trying!
What to do with a statue purchased at an auction? I didn’t understand where to put it, in the plot I just killed the Ogre and gained access to the Arena.

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
Yes, I am aware that the level of obscenity influences the opening scenes here.
Specifically, the conditions for dancing, where you can come with any level of obscenity, as well as improve certain skills. And just for fun, I upgraded them, but nothing changed. Again, I’m surprised that I haven’t met the requirements for the nude dance, but it is activated for all characters, although all of them have not met the requirements. I suspect that this is still another bug. But thanks for trying!
What to do with a statue purchased at an auction? I didn’t understand where to put it, in the plot I just killed the Ogre and gained access to the Arena.
If I remember correctly, that statue is for a quest related to Relm's researcher colleague, Dokusa. If it's not in the quest log, try talking to Dokusa in Kanonas or to an old man in a house in Fotizona Port.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker
Apr 6, 2020
If I remember correctly, that statue is for a quest related to Relm's researcher colleague, Dokusa. If it's not in the quest log, try talking to Dokusa in Kanonas or to an old man in a house in Fotizona Port.
Great, now I have options on where to put it!
Earlier, at an auction, I bought some kind of suspicious vase, or something like that. But at least in the description it was written to whom it should be taken, there was no such information with the statue, and running around looking for all the NPCs on the map would have been an extremely tedious task. Somewhere at the beginning, when I realized how scenes and other events opened here, I realized that there was no point in NPCs, so I stopped communicating with them, because of this I don’t know who the statue could theoretically be useful to. I'll definitely check it out if possible, thank you!

Apr 6, 2020
Unfortunately, I was convinced that the game worked for me with bugs.
In the arena, I gain experience and gold only by fighting against the easiest opponents, and only for the main character. In all other battles there is 0 experience and 0 gold. Also, I am not completing a task related to the arena. I need to defeat 3 packs of enemies, but I have already won all matches, both solo and in a group, including those on maximum difficulty. But the task is never completed, it’s a shame to stumble upon such a problem after so many hours, and most likely it can no longer be solved.

ichigo4

Jun 19, 2021
Unfortunately, I was convinced that the game worked for me with bugs.
In the arena, I gain experience and gold only by fighting against the easiest opponents, and only for the main character. In all other battles there is 0 experience and 0 gold. Also, I am not completing a task related to the arena. I need to defeat 3 packs of enemies, but I have already won all matches, both solo and in a group, including those on maximum difficulty. But the task is never completed, it’s a shame to stumble upon such a problem after so many hours, and most likely it can no longer be solved.
have you used the patch in the first page

SHSLReader

Sep 14, 2017
I cannot Interact with the Bulletin Boards, is there a particular reason or something? Even when Cors asks the party to do a quest on the Bulletin Board, it just shows nothing

xxxuwillneverknow

Nov 22, 2020
If u want avoid fking lags, just disable KMS_Minimap plugin.

In www/js/plugins.js:

"name": "KMS_Minimap", "status": true -> "status": false

And remove in www/js/plugins/Dobby_FastTravel.js few strings:

$gameSystem.setMinimapEnabled

UPD: Also remove strings $gameSystem.setMinimapEnabled into www/data/Map115.json and Map152.json
How do you do this? I'm a complete noob at anything computer related and use winrar to run my f95 games

User4154

Jun 22, 2021
I might be dumb but can anyone help with where I should go for the "Accepting lost items at the cafeteria" part of the "Assisting the guild members" quest? I've looked all over the guild and there's nothing.

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
are there any sexual content ? playing for hours no sexual content yet
you need to raise lewdness level to unlock h quests, although there are quite a few h quests that can be done even at level 1 lewdness. do note that you won't be able to see the h scenes for some quests if your lewdness level is too high.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes