Opic

May 21, 2020
Hey guys, I'm currently at this quest 'Ship soaring through the sky', and I'm literally can't process any further gameplay. 1704602605261.png 1704602661557.png
Someone plz help, there's no further instruction so idk what to do :cry:

Admiral Snackbar

Mar 4, 2022
Hey guys, I'm currently at this quest 'Ship soaring through the sky', and I'm literally can't process any further gameplay. View attachment 3239819 View attachment 3239822
Someone plz help, there's no further instruction so idk what to do :cry:
Hi Opic, to complete that quest you need to progress further in the game. At times it can be a bit vague as to the requirements for some quests.
For the patch, just download the fixes/improvements under the WIN download for the game. The install instructions should be the first comment for the thread.

Reactions: Opic

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
The art for this game is pretty incredible. Ironically seems like the style of an artist that studied traditionally and got converted to NSFW. Very cool.
yeah i absolutely adore the watercolor scheme it has going on. im so done with flat animation covered by lazy gradual shading.

jcolegod

Dec 28, 2022
The sexual content in the game is mostly via the various boards you see in inns, it's never at the Adventurer's Guild.

When does the first lewd mission in stray quest appear does it appear after defeating the two boss theif the mine or after gathering the whole party?? Cuz after unlocking the stray board in the first inn, it is said that no quest in valley city barie tavern..

WakabaTho

Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for all of this work. Just curious, how long Karryn Prison will take to complete? Cant wait to play it on my phone, but current non-repackaged version is just to big, and my S21 Ultra cannot run it, just goes to black screen(joiplay).

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hi all! Does anyone know why MTool translates the quest line so clumsily? All the text in the game is translated quite well, but it is the texts of the tasks that are absolutely unreadable.

Opic

May 21, 2020
When does the first lewd mission in stray quest appear does it appear after defeating the two boss theif the mine or after gathering the whole party?? Cuz after unlocking the stray board in the first inn, it is said that no quest in valley city barie tavern..
Hey man, you just need a patch to fix it up, go to the first page and download the patches file:
1706844426621.png
Then just add it to the game file and it's good to go, hope it helps

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes