Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to access the sidequests? I've been looking through all the bulletin boards in each town yet they're always empty. Am I doing something wrong? Also one of the main quest seems to require me to check out the bulletin board, but nothing's there.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to access the sidequests? I've been looking through all the bulletin boards in each town yet they're always empty. Am I doing something wrong? Also one of the main quest seems to require me to check out the bulletin board, but nothing's there.

Apply the patch in the OP.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 2875968
Does anyone know what to do with this one? Can't fast travel to where I'm suppose to go.
If you cant teleport to it that usually means u need to advance the main story and do other quests to unlock the required npcs.

In that case u need to dvance the story long enough and do all possible requests until u get a quest that takes u to a mountain village.

Reactions: Volensheit

Ju-Ju_Bee2006

Jul 13, 2018
Just wanted to confirm since revisiting areas I haven't found extra coins: there are a fixed number of the invisible coins correct (found using Nora and relm's detection skills)?

I hadn't been buying the 5 coin stat ups so I could save for the quest items, but the solo arena is kicking my butt so if there is a way to farm those coins I might consider it.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Just wanted to confirm since revisiting areas I haven't found extra coins: there are a fixed number of the invisible coins correct (found using Nora and relm's detection skills)?

I hadn't been buying the 5 coin stat ups so I could save for the quest items, but the solo arena is kicking my butt so if there is a way to farm those coins I might consider it.
It's been a while so I might forget some details.

Coins are limited, but there's more than enough to buy everything. There's no need to save them for anything.
Even the stats that you can buy are limited.

Once you've bought everything you can trade the coins in to the same NPC for some money.

memyvatony

Dec 31, 2022
I followed the instructions but when I re-entered nothing change. There still no new quest on the board( im already use 7s zip and replace all)

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
After the dragon attacks Clea's house in the opening, does this text suppose to be not translated, I thought it's because I haven't applied the patch but after I did, the text is still not translated, did I apply it wrong or that is just how it is?
Dragon Slayer 8_28_2023 9_41_35 PM.png

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes