Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I hate the rhythm game arrows or keyboard pick a fucking lane it's hard enough doing one don't make it harder

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I'm guessing Rex is the love interest.
How do get the MC to hook up with him? Does her virginity matter, does her lewd level need to at a certain level, or does she just have to avoid a particular event?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I hate the rhythm game arrows or keyboard pick a fucking lane it's hard enough doing one don't make it harder
Even worse on a nonenglish keyboard where the y and z keys are swapped. I'd basically need to be a professional piano player to hit the right buttons^^

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I had high hopes for this but so far only scenes when you lose to a boss with black aura.
And so far it's damn hard to lose to them ...

Gergar12

Jul 5, 2018
By the way at the start just keep clicking defend. With me being the idiot I kept clicking attack, and smash.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do you help the people who have the help sigh? Is that for the priestess when I get her?

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
im not english expert guys but you can undestand the game plto somethimes i feel the are speak of something else ?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
(Apologies if this is a bit off topic for talking about the game itself)

I don't have a GIT account to make a pull request with, but I think I found out the cause for that error that occurs when renaming the characters in the Actors.json file:

There is a function in www\js\plugins\Dobby_CommonAddScript.js on line 787 called testDragonDobby which hard checks letter by letter for specific character names against their IDs in the Actors.json file. If you add return true; as the first instruction to that function, it bypasses that check and stops the error being raised.

I don't know if there's any knock-on effect from changing them elsewhere, but I'll be doing a playthrough with different names and see what happens
Oh damn, nice find!

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I noticed a mismatch of skill names between what the skill is supposed to named in the discription of the ability and what it ends being named when unlocked.

skill mismatch.png

skill mismatch 2.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I noticed a mismatch of skill names between what the skill is supposed to named in the discription of the ability and what it ends being named when unlocked.

View attachment 2818832

View attachment 2818833
Its because the GPT is never consistent with names. Likes to randomly choose stuff. I'd have to go in and manually edit those names to be consistent.

(Apologies if this is a bit off topic for talking about the game itself) I don't have a GIT account to make a pull request with, but I think I found out the cause for that error that occurs when renaming the characters in the Actors.json file: 1690929991164.png There is a function in www\js\plugins\Dobby_CommonAddScript.js on line 787 called testDragonDobby which hard checks letter by letter for specific character names against their IDs in the Actors.json file. If you add return true; as the first instruction to that function, it bypasses that check and stops the error being raised. 1690930237459.png I don't know if there's any knock-on effect from changing them elsewhere, but I'll be doing a playthrough with different names and see what happens
Wow awesome job. I'll go in and test this tommorow.

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
may I ask for pixeldrain download? anon and the rest seems too slow to mine but pixeldrain lowkey slaps

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes