Unity Abandoned The Great Zombie Reset [Prelude v1.0] [Legionary JR-586]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I usually wait for a bit of content before I try (because if I get invested, I can't wait for updates) but I will give this one a try. It looks fantastic. Thanks for your hard work so far.

[UPDATE]
I tried the game and my first impressions are this:
The good: Beautiful renders, good storyline, great ambient music and sounds
The bad: Writing feels a bit clumsy and the two characters get into a "relationship"very quickly. Maybe that's for the sake of the demo but it feels rushed.
The ugly: Definitely the controls. As mentioned before, the MC sometimes doesn't move until you click on the map a couple of times (sucks especially when Zombies are after you), when choosing "run"it only seems to work once - the other times you just loose a health point but you getno message (for example: your attempt to run failed, or, you can only use run once per day). Rotating the map almost made me sea sick - maybe slow the movement down just a little bit.

Solid effort and i think this has the potential to become a really good game. I applaud your efforts so far, I can tell you put a lot into it.
- Yeah the controls need a definite tweak. I already made a list of required fixes and bugs.
- "but it feels rushed"... yes it was! I planned more quests before the sex scene ( that officially ends the prelude ), but i could not delay the release any longer.
- More log messages are on the to do list.
- "Rotating the map almost made me sea sick". Really? I was afraid it rotation was too slow, but apparently not.

I really appreciate your feedback. My sincere gratitude!

I like the concept, i'm a huge fan of post - apo and zombies, sadly the design doesnt look nice for me. I will probably give a try later with more content, if you have a good battle system you can probably make a awesome game, good luck !
What you don't like about the design? Anything in specific?

I feel stupid, how move?
Click anywhere on the ground.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
- Yeah the controls need a definite tweak. I already made a list of required fixes and bugs.
- "but it feels rushed"... yes it was! I planned more quests before the sex scene ( that officially ends the prelude ), but i could not delay the release any longer.
- More log messages are on the to do list.
- "Rotating the map almost made me sea sick". Really? I was afraid it rotation was too slow, but apparently not.

I really appreciate your feedback. My sincere gratitude!

Click anywhere on the ground.
Thanks for help, but not work for me.

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
The loading of save file and save file location is still missing as when I try to load my save it gives error and not opens

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Hmm, just not fan of this kind of graphism; not fan about the design of the main character either, and in your presentation banner for this game, it looks like all girls who manage to survive this epidemy got huge boobs, big booty. More diversity with the sizes could be great. But well this is Unity, you manage to do things with assets you have, and in general if you dont spend money for quality stuff or if you are yourself not good enough on this, you have medium results most of the time.

But of course the graphics won't do everything, but let's say it breaks the immersion. Gameplay is central in this kind of game, be it fighting, survival, harvesting, resource production and more.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Considering the dev hasn't posted on his Patreon and Subscribestar since 2021-04-17 and his latest activity on F95 was on 2021-05-13 I think this should go from [onhold] to [abandoned].

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote