Unity Abandoned The Great Zombie Reset [Prelude v1.0] [Legionary JR-586]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
GZR_Title_Normal_ALT.jpg

Overview:
In this game you will take control of a man that suffered a deep fever and emerges from it to a seemingly new world.
The fever was a strange one. One that he thought that he would surely die from. But that was not the case. As it turns out, he was not the only one affected by this and it did "kill" most people.... most men that is. The disease affected exclusively men. Women are only affected by it, if it comes in contact with them via blood. There was also a curious "side effect". It turned them into half dead, savage beasts filled with rage, eager to strike at anything that moves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-18
Release Date: 2021-04-17
Title: The Great Zombie Reset
Developer: Legionary JR-586 - - F95zone
Language: English, Portuguese
Censored: No
Version: Prelude v1.0
Other Game: Neo Free Cities
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot 01.jpg Screenshot 02.jpg Screenshot 03.jpg Screenshot 04.jpg Screenshot 05.jpg Screenshot 06.jpg
Screenshot 07.jpg Screenshot 08.jpg Screenshot 09.jpg Screenshot 10.jpg

Last edited:

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Tried it for a bit but the controls are not very responsive, moving the character is very difficult as it takes multiple clicks and sometimes even need to de select and select multiple times just to get the character moving.

Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
looks great. will there be a sandbox in the game( upgrade home, weapons and car for fast travel)? milf 40 years old ? )))
Yes.

Just like NEO Scavenger but....
No. Not quite. I wont have survival items and most of the survival elements. Things are more simple.

Tried it for a bit but the controls are not very responsive, moving the character is very difficult as it takes multiple clicks and sometimes even need to de select and select multiple times just to get the character moving.
Thank you. I have notice that and i'm currently trying to tweak the movement.

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
I usually wait for a bit of content before I try (because if I get invested, I can't wait for updates) but I will give this one a try. It looks fantastic. Thanks for your hard work so far.

[UPDATE]
I tried the game and my first impressions are this:
The good: Beautiful renders, good storyline, great ambient music and sounds
The bad: Writing feels a bit clumsy and the two characters get into a "relationship"very quickly. Maybe that's for the sake of the demo but it feels rushed.
The ugly: Definitely the controls. As mentioned before, the MC sometimes doesn't move until you click on the map a couple of times (sucks especially when Zombies are after you), when choosing "run"it only seems to work once - the other times you just loose a health point but you getno message (for example: your attempt to run failed, or, you can only use run once per day). Rotating the map almost made me sea sick - maybe slow the movement down just a little bit.

Solid effort and i think this has the potential to become a really good game. I applaud your efforts so far, I can tell you put a lot into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legionary JR-586

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
I like the concept, i'm a huge fan of post - apo and zombies, sadly the design doesnt look nice for me. I will probably give a try later with more content, if you have a good battle system you can probably make a awesome game, good luck !

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote