4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

fiskevatten

Aug 22, 2017
Really happy with the game so far, so I'd thought I'd share a few
of my ideas and spin on already mentioned ideas which I think was great.
- I would love if enemies would auto-attack or auto-grab you. It could be based on % which they do
and what how you answer to it, instead of needing to talk with them.
- Traps over the town that could be individual or connected to a character as you did with the boys.
Traps is always a fun way to leave surprises and make game less stale.
- Town pervert, a high speed random encounter which molest you in every way possible. He can be
connected to the bus rides as well or traps. Heck even climb in through your window at night. I think
this works great with the STD system.
- Town dogs taking opportunities to stick their nose were it doesn't belong in town or as mentioned
listening in hiding in a bush and get "attacked".
- Futa, but as an enemy where the heroin think it's a lady but up for a surprise. Fisting is really not
my cup of tea, but to each their own.
- The prison scene where she sleeps and the prisoner is too scared to make a move. I'd make one
where he does and she rather stay quiet and engage to not wake the rest up.
- The TV scene has so much potential with them shaming her in live TV sneakily. Love the "if the
culprit does this, what would you do".
- The Street Cook can get her help to serve an event and with that she can either get a dog taking
it's opportunity or the cook himself while she is occupied.
- Elderly home as a side gig where she think they are harmless, but well...
- If she ends up in hospital, the pervert can take his chance when she is unable to fight back.
- The sex attack stroking d*ck should have a % chance if possible where it does become a penetration
and if so she is unable to move 2-3 moves. Same with dodge, if dodge too much she is penetrated
as well (like a failure system).
- There are quite a few sleep scenes, I would love if she wakes up more in the middle of those
and get shocked, like the neighbour scene.

All in all, fantastic start/ mid and I can see that there are doors open for tons of progression already. I hold
to see what more is to come and can send new ideas later on.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is this the completed version of the game? Because 1.0 implies it is. Otherwise it should say 0.10, 0.11, 0.12 etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Is this the completed version of the game? Because 1.0 implies it is. Otherwise it should say 0.10, 0.11, 0.12 etc.
Nope, not even close to my knowledge. Lots of games go well over 1.0 before completion. Sometimes that is used to denote "chapter 1", "part 1", or "season 1" being finished. There are various logical progressions to version numbers and people use different ones all the time (which is partially why it gets confusing).

I've seen that very same question and statement made in several other threads at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xill

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Am I missing something with the rat in the sewer? I thought he used to be able to push Rachel for sex when taking her pictures but now I don't seem to get any sex scenes with him

He takes her pictures (with additional comment if she is a virgin) and then that's it and later you can then just pay money to buy back the pictures. He also gets her swords too which you can buy back with money but beyond that I don't seem to get anymore events with him

Unless I am missing something? I know I used to get more events with the rat in the sewers when I've played this game in the past and I also see those h-scenes are still there in the folders but I can't seem to encounter them by playing through it

Also how does the STD system work, I see this was added but I don't seem to encounter any STD related content

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Try to go there without having any money...
Same was for me there absolute no Sex option he Ask for Fotos or the other way but both lead to nothing after he want only the Money even you dont have it he say nothing more only come back when you have the Money
Same problem here!

At what point do you have to do this? Do I need to lose my swords before trying to fight the sewer beast that is immune to damage? Or is this after progressing a certain point in the story? There must be another flag/trigger perhaps a damaged suit or something?

Sep 29, 2019
Same problem here!

At what point do you have to do this? Do I need to lose my swords before trying to fight the sewer beast that is immune to damage? Or is this after progressing a certain point in the story? There must be another flag/trigger perhaps a damaged suit or something?
before it was direct when you talk to him about the Monster you can not kill.1 option was to have sex then or to make Photos there was no Trigger now nothing he not even ask for Sex at least for me and after he want only Money

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
This is the second update in a row I don’t understand what to do to see the new content

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Green Shadow Rachel [v0.10] [Roshi2000] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [648 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes