4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
No more queest to do after beating the metal man and finding the praest. And how to push the rock in the forest? Bug in street fight after winning. recieve money but can't leave the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roshi2000

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
No more queest to do after beating the metal man and finding the praest. And how to push the rock in the forest? Bug in street fight after winning. recieve money but can't leave the site.
Can you send me your save file that u've encountered the arena bug?

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Can't repeat the scene because last time the fight was against a dark man. More inportant for me is an answer about the bolder in the forest (never enough ernergy!!!!!!!!)
Yeah at the next updates and when I have the maps and everything ready, you will have enough energy XD

fiskevatten

Aug 22, 2017
Can old saves mess up updates, not sure what I might be doing wrong.
1. I cannot activate any new church events since new update regardless who I talk to in or out.
2. I cannot find the new enemy.
3. Lastly, if I head to recollection room and "buy" the church events from new, the last two
can be bought but not seen. Additionally, one enemy even there as well cannot be clicked
at all.

Seems it progress fine for others so I might just be lost.

Reactions: Roshi2000

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Can old saves mess up updates, not sure what I might be doing wrong.
1. I cannot activate any new church events since new update regardless who I talk to in or out.
2. I cannot find the new enemy.
3. Lastly, if I head to recollection room and "buy" the church events from new, the last two
can be bought but not seen. Additionally, one enemy even there as well cannot be clicked
at all.

Seems it progress fine for others so I might just be lost.
About the old saves yes. Try starting a new game

Reactions: fiskevatten
Aug 16, 2023
any way to beat the swamp monster? he just one hits me every time it seems

edit: nevermind got it by using flaming potion on the swords and then landing 3 lucky kicks in a row that kept it off balance and not attack me back

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This is an awesome game, 4/5. But if it had corruption in it too, "evil laugh". To see the Super Heroine enjoy being defeated too many times that her moral compass gets shattered and thinks less about Saving the City and more about getting violated and even joining the baddies. Then 5/5.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes