4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

DommeDominated

Jul 31, 2019
What do you mean...? Did you find any bug...?
The fights outside of the intro fail to trigger, for example the mudman just plays the scene, then the fight UI pops up for a moment then disappears and kicks you out back into free roam. The fire doesn't fix it either. This also happens with random thugs around the map.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
The fights outside of the intro fail to trigger, for example the mudman just plays the scene, then the fight UI pops up for a moment then disappears and kicks you out back into free roam. The fire doesn't fix it either. This also happens with random thugs around the map.
Did you used an old save maybe...? Or else you might have an older mz version.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I get it thanks for ur reply and ur comment. I will keep what u said in mind. Btw,I hope u enjoyed the game and If you did find any bug please report it...!!!
If I didn't care, I wouldn't say anything. I enjoy the game and think that it's rather old-fashioned design ambience is an asset. Please keep up the good work.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
If Roshi's game gets condemned because of it's trans content, then the whole Futa scene might have a problem, due to Ted's quote in the film Ted 2: "There are no chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits!" :cool:

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
Can somebody tell me where can i find the park where she runs? Pls. The map should be reworked though its the worst i played so far. Game is interesting, im a fan of green shadow.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Can somebody tell me where can i find the park where she runs? Pls. The map should be reworked though its the worst i played so far. Game is interesting, im a fan of green shadow.
south of the hospital area, south of the church

tsukui

Dec 26, 2017
Go to the left till you get a map with a dog (pretty close tbh), go to the left one more time and you're on the map that has a police station (be careful there a "two" bright points with two paths to the left, it's the one below), one more to the left and you are in a sort of ring with fighters and one more to the left and you are in the hospital. In this one, you need to go 2 maps down (I think).

Reactions: Gorond

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
Go to the left till you get a map with a dog (pretty close tbh), go to the left one more time and you're on the map that has a police station (be careful there a "two" bright points with two paths to the left, it's the one below), one more to the left and you are in a sort of ring with fighters and one more to the left and you are in the hospital. In this one, you need to go 2 maps down (I think).
hey thank you for the help, now i got stuck with mission one, i have no idea what to do there.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheGreenShadowRachel-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the problem is that he has serious errors in it. Training clothes fall. And if you wear something different in the menu, it bugs around because the clothes are not available.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Green Shadow Rachel [0.6] Compressed (UnTested) With UAGC (2.4.4 Fixed)

Win (4.8 GB/463 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
battel system work not !
as soon as it comes to a fight it is simply aborted .
This version is not playble !!!
1676876568508.png

what I got out with mtool is that one of these wete causes the bug .
There are things installed that are not yet implemented in the game.

fix this or remove it from the demo

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes