DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
There are some problems in the previous EP3 beta release that need to be solved. Waiting for the public release to allow Devs to solve the previous bugs should be the best choice :)
Nothing saying against it but some info directly from the developer would be nice (i suppose that everybody wants to know such important info).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW... I've pre-ported Core v7b for the VN and I'm ready to rock (I hope). New features, more horsepower, tighter UI enhancements, etc. One example is the new EpisodeAutoSave in which I stop using your quicksave slot and have now taken over (the appropriately numbered) page 69. Each slot will be a per-episode auto save in case your fappin' drunk ass forgets to do so. :p
I'll even flesh it out more to also include what pathing you are on in the save name as applicable... because I can.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ya know, I mod a lot of VN's... but ain't gonna lie, I'm really looking forward to this update. Hopefully the previous core of the VN is not altered too much as I've laid down a ton of new code in the mod that really polishes things out for new players and those who wish to start near the beginning. For example, every single one of those silly double-quote (empty dialogue text) lines are gone and coded correctly, the MiniStat is now fully choreographed (opens/closes automatically so you can just leave it be), etc. Many little things that take quite a bit of time to sort will make for a much more polished playthrough... which I think the VN deserves. #HypeTrain :p

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Will the dev change the Alpha / Sigma designation that misleads the player ?

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1685126768890.png

The Grey Dream - Episode 3

The Grey Dream - Episode 3 - Aftermath Early Access Release!

Release Notes:

1000+ Static Renders

2000+ Animation Frame

Windows-Linux: -

Mac:

We have fixed all the errors that were reported to us during the beta release.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheGreyDream-EP3.0EA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes