Mod Ren'Py The Grey Dream [Ep 4 v4.3 Steam/Non-Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Unzip password does not work.

Copy & Paste from F95? Doesn't work.

Type out individual words? Doesn't work.

Combine words? Doesn't work.
You're either actually stupid or a massive Troll.

Copy/Paste this when asked for a Password: F95Zone SanchoMod just like Sancho posted it in Spoiler.. Works for me and obviously for everyone else.

Jun 2, 2022
Unzip password does not work.

Copy & Paste from F95? Doesn't work.

Type out individual words? Doesn't work.

Combine words? Doesn't work.
Looking at your post history, you're on a Mac. So am I. I tested this yesterday and re-tested it just now. Password works fine for me with both Archive Utility and The Unarchiver. Also looking at your post history, you seem to keep having problems with unzipping stuff. Maybe try updating or re-installing or switching to one of those tools?

Reactions: ImaginaryMe

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damnit. I'm pulling those Ep3.5 links... y'all are NOT supposed to be installing those inside Ep4 of the VN !!!!!!

What the hell are y'all thinking? Y'all know better, version numbers must match, that's the whole point of having a version numbering system.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyway, if folks would stop screwing up I'm done:
1702996853892.png 1702996865026.png

I'm working with the dev currently via PM with instructions on how to make the build proper and some bugs I found that need fixing on his end. I have to wait for him to get sorted in case anything changes other than what I have on my end file-wise.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...(crickets)

Well, it's been dead quiet since this morning so I'm making an executive decision to allow folks to test my final build candidate (my current personal build).

Note that if the dev supplies different save pointer data (in the RPYC's) than I used in this build then your future saves made with this release candidate might rollback in the future or not load at all. That said this candidate should load most of your Ep3+ old saves. Pre-Ep3 is iffy at best (due to the amount of script edits in this update). I had ~50% of Ep2's from last year load. Anything before that and one might as well start a new playthrough.

So, if you agree to the general discalaimer that you assume all risk of installation of this product and that it is for testing purposes only, then you know what to do with the link:

WORKUPLOAD
By use of the above you acknoledge you are a guinea pig, for testing purposes only.

If you don't know what to do with it then don't DL or use it. And for crying out loud do NOT install it inside an old VN installation (pre Ep4). You'll be banished from SanchoWorld if you do. :p

I reserve the right to change or yank this link at my sole discretion.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
im just testing , everything working fine
It'll all work. The issue why I can't go live with it is due to any saves made with it might not be compatible with the dev's patch pending. If he follows my instructions exactly then all is good, but he might change something he sees that I didn't. That's why I'm describing this as a "personal test" version and only for those that visit this thread. I must contain any potential problems and I reckon most that come in here and read that post will at least revisit periodically in case there's an issue.

At a minimum it'll stop folks from these damn password/placing old mod in new VN shenanigans. :ROFLMAO:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
modding ren'py games is kinda pot luck anyways, hell playing unfinished ones too... Devs like 'cleaning up their code' and fucking saves a lot lol :D

• Sad
Reactions: belovedeggs

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Threw the test mod into a fresh one, straight to gallery and viewed last scene. Met with this :unsure:

View attachment 3188481

I don't know if that's at all useful to you, cheers and thanks for all the efforts.
Another image reference bug. I missed that one while speedrunning, I get it too:
1703029450621.png

I'm confident it's supposed to call "eba11v0":
1703029228172.png
I'll link this post to the dev bud. I can fix it in the mod but he needs to sort it in the VN as well.

Greys: This error is in both the VN Ep4 script AND the VN's gallery script (note for dev, error occurs in both places).

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Any updates on how the work's progressing? Haven't tried the test build as i rather wait for the full thing

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
...(crickets)

Well, it's been dead quiet since this morning so I'm making an executive decision to allow folks to test my final build candidate (my current personal build).

Note that if the dev supplies different save pointer data (in the RPYC's) than I used in this build then your future saves made with this release candidate might rollback in the future or not load at all. That said this candidate should load most of your Ep3+ old saves. Pre-Ep3 is iffy at best (due to the amount of script edits in this update). I had ~50% of Ep2's from last year load. Anything before that and one might as well start a new playthrough.

So, if you agree to the general discalaimer that you assume all risk of installation of this product and that it is for testing purposes only, then you know what to do with the link:

By use of the above you acknoledge you are a guinea pig, for testing purposes only.

If you don't know what to do with it then don't DL or use it. And for crying out loud do NOT install it inside an old VN installation (pre Ep4). You'll be banished from SanchoWorld if you do. :p

I reserve the right to change or yank this link at my sole discretion.
Well, that test did work with all the I use the mod for, even the mini stats for the free roam, as I just got caught up with the Dev. Thank you for doing this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any updates on how the work's progressing? Haven't tried the test build as i rather wait for the full thing
The dev PM's me last night with what I think is his attempt at a final build but I haven't had time to read it just yet. I'm on my first cup of coffee and weeding through all the pings now. It's quite busy IRL this time of year so I'll do my best to get to it. If it his is final build for the update then I'll test against my batch of old Ep3+ files to insure it's done correctly. And if it is I'll port the mod over to it and release officially.

imageeg

Mar 21, 2022
The dev PM's me last night with what I think is his attempt at a final build but I haven't had time to read it just yet. I'm on my first cup of coffee and weeding through all the pings now. It's quite busy IRL this time of year so I'll do my best to get to it. If it his is final build for the update then I'll test against my batch of old Ep3+ files to insure it's done correctly. And if it is I'll port the mod over to it and release officially.
Any progress update? (love the work you do for the community btw)

Reactions: david2248

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any progress update? (love the work you do for the community btw)
I didn't code anything on Christmas bud (yesterday), first time in three years. I've been updating mods throughout the day today though, just haven't got this "patch" on my plate yet. I prioritized other VN's with holiday releases and pushed any previous update dev patches for later. This was the fair thing to do in my mind.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I didn't code anything on Christmas bud (yesterday), first time in three years. I've been updating mods throughout the day today though, just haven't got this "patch" on my plate yet. I prioritized other VN's with holiday releases and pushed any previous update dev patches for later. This was the fair thing to do in my mind.
I hope you had a good time, must have been Heavenly to lay back and just Relax. Late Merry Christmas to you & your Loved ones Bud :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes