5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Same here, will try to reinstall i guess

Edit : tried it, still crashed :(
Oh, and I'm using joiplay on my Android phone. Also tried it on my laptop and the results is still the same. Maybe the dev change some lines in the script file?
Not currently mobile compatible. I'll work on a solution as soon as I get caught up.

J€$$U5

Jul 12, 2022
View attachment 1951933

Overview:
In-game mod for The Grey Dream
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 01/13/2023
Game/Creator: The Grey Dream / The Greys
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: 2.1
Game Version: 2.1
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (coming soon).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 01/13/2023 16:45 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 2195957 View attachment 2195958 View attachment 2195959 View attachment 2195961
View attachment 2195986 View attachment 2195962 View attachment 2195963 View attachment 2195964 View attachment 2195965
SanchoMod dynamic ChoiceGuide
View attachment 1951972 View attachment 1951973 View attachment 1951974
SanchoMod Character Renaming (deep-rooted, works across the board)
View attachment 1951975 View attachment 1951976 View attachment 1951977
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1951943
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
I don't know what's happening but mod isn't working for me.
When i click on new game in unmodded version, game works fine.
But when i use sanchomod version on game then after clicking on new game, screen just stuck. Nothing happenes nothing opens. I tried reading logtext and everything seems fine. Im using 2.1 sanchomod and 2.1 game version.
Sorry for my bad English.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know what's happening but mod isn't working for me.
When i click on new game in unmodded version, game works fine.
But when i use sanchomod version on game then after clicking on new game, screen just stuck. Nothing happenes nothing opens. I tried reading logtext and everything seems fine. Im using 2.1 sanchomod and 2.1 game version.
Sorry for my bad English.
You've most likely done more than the installation instructions direct. It's just two steps, no more, no less:
  1. Install the VN unadulterated (unhacked/ren'd/cracked/etc).
  2. Install the contents of the mod zip inside the VN's "game" folder.
Don't do any other shenanigans, just those two steps. Done.

If needed, start the installation process from scratch (you can install inside a new directory if you're scared to delete your current, no problem).

J€$$U5

Jul 12, 2022
Same here, will try to reinstall i guess

Edit : tried it, still crashed :(
Oh, and I'm using joiplay on my Android phone. Also tried it on my laptop and the results is still the same. Maybe the dev change some lines in the script file?
Same thing happened to me i had to delete that game without playing.

J€$$U5

Jul 12, 2022
You've most likely done more than the installation instructions direct. It's just two steps, no more, no less:
  1. Install the VN unadulterated (unhacked/ren'd/cracked/etc).
  2. Install the contents of the mod zip inside the VN's "game" folder.
Don't do any other shenanigans, just those two steps. Done.

If needed, start the installation process from scratch (you can install inside a new directory if you're scared to delete your current, no problem).
Tried on my laptop, problem still same, will it work on joiplay emulator on Android if i try to use sanchomod ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 2340279

RSP = Respect ?
Tr= ???
Ht= ???
Dom = Dominant
They are acronym'd of the ChoiceGuide. "Ht/Dom" is "Hate/Dom" (some LI's have "hate" relp, others have "dom"), "Tr/Rsp" follows the guide's "Trust" and "Respect" (same as previous), Love is love for now.

Sigma is an MC "passive" trait (think "kindness") and Alpha is an MC "aggressive" trait (think "rude").

SanchoCheats follows these same developer setups for now as well. All subject to change of course. At the end of the day I had to figure out a quick way to put all the info inside a Mini stat screen, still be legible, and a bit unsure where the dev is headed with some of them at the moment.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'm having trouble finding the gallery in the mod menu. This worked for every other SanchoMod untill now, did I do something wrong with the installation?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm having trouble finding the gallery in the mod menu. This worked for every other SanchoMod untill now, did I do something wrong with the installation?
Click on the Sancho Mod in the upper left Corner of the Screen (Main Menu) > The Sancho Gallery is under the Multi-Mod Featured stuff on Front Page.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In preparation of the pending Episode 3, I've taken the liberty of updating the Core of the mod to the latest v7b (including all of it's new features and horsepower) and fully choreographing the MiniStat (so you can just simply leave it On all the time without it getting in the way). Some info and examples:
I've also changed how the dialogue box is displayed to that it's hidden during scene transitions and mini-animations (it just looks better now). This will be the third SanchoMod release with these newest feature sets being preceded by "Forbidden Basketball" and yesterday's "Rosewater Manor" if you'd like to see them now in practice.

Regards.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
In preparation of the pending Episode 3, I've taken the liberty of updating the Core of the mod to the latest v7b (including all of it's new features and horsepower) and fully choreographing the MiniStat (so you can just simply leave it On all the time without it getting in the way). Some info and examples:
I've also changed how the dialogue box is displayed to that it's hidden during scene transitions and mini-animations (it just looks better now). This will be the third SanchoMod release with these newest feature sets being preceded by "Forbidden Basketball" and yesterday's "Rosewater Manor" if you'd like to see them now in practice.

Regards.
I'll never be able to understand how you're able to keep track of the stuff you're doing.
I'm totally grateful even though it's incomprehensible!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll never be able to understand how you're able to keep track of the stuff you're doing.
I'm totally grateful even though it's incomprehensible!
:ROFLMAO: ... as if I'm keeping track

No, I am... barely. I've too many in my catalog uploaded publicly tbh... it's a ton of work to keep things sorted and as bulletproof as possible. Thank goodness bugs are quite rare considering the depth of the mod and some of the VN's it's applied to.

Otherwise I'll start eyeballing this VN's update code in a bit. I'm working with the dev of "Maid to Please" to finalize some last minute update tweaks for it's pending release, so need to wrap that up first (it won't take but a few more minutes I reckon).

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
:ROFLMAO: ... as if I'm keeping track

No, I am... barely. I've too many in my catalog uploaded publicly tbh... it's a ton of work to keep things sorted and as bulletproof as possible. Thank goodness bugs are quite rare considering the depth of the mod and some of the VN's it's applied to.

Otherwise I'll start eyeballing this VN's update code in a bit. I'm working with the dev of "Maid to Please" to finalize some last minute update tweaks for it's pending release, so need to wrap that up first (it won't take but a few more minutes I reckon).
Might see you in the hole for drinks later on

Reactions: Sancho1969

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
count on it... it's already planned... I'm just waiting on whiskey-thirty by my clock since it's still a tad too early being mid-afternoon here.
Somewhere on this planet it's late enough for you to get a drink now. Take my timezone for example, 11pm already, so why are you still sober? :unsure: ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Somewhere on this planet it's late enough for you to get a drink now. Take my timezone for example, 11pm already, so why are you still sober? :unsure: ;)
... well, I'm still a tad hungover from last night so I'll not be truly sober before I grab tonight's first adult beverage I rekcon.. full transparency. :p

Reactions: ironlancer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep, it's about that time... also, something is going on in the VN's thread... either the uncompressed is fucked up, the compressed is fucked up, or a whole bunch of folks are bitching about something that's not fucked up. I haven't had time to read the posts yet... but it seems to be that the VN is rebuilding to think it's v2 and not v3

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes