MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is this the type of story where the player (MC) meets and gets to know, then plays around with different girls (different levels of being intimate with them). Then the player will be forced to make the single girl choice (which locks out all the other girls going forward in the story)?

Or is it still up in the air with regards to the types of paths that will be offered in this story?

Regards.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
How much male dom? Femdom? smh getting tired to ask these questions here and there when tags could easily be more explicit

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Damn, they did Helen dirty this time. The ending of the previous episode had her and Haley as equal parts of the narrative, yet Haley has a couple of significant scenes in Ep5 while Helen is nowhere to be seen.
My personal fav (Lisa) isn't around either, but at least in her case it's logical and expected.
Also, who believes that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tural

Mar 20, 2017
What does Haley's Patch do??

It's crazy that no one has answered. You could probably do it in like 5 words.
The scripts.rpa in Haley's Patch and the scripts.rpa included in the game download are the same file. So either the game natively includes the patch, or the patch does nothing.

1723149841373.png

Reactions: xortor

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
There were some inconsistencies in the code (sancho mentioned it a while back), are they resolved or not. I fucking put this on hold till I played ep2 and hasn't played since just bcz the code/checks was messy-ish. Can someone who played ep5 without sancho mod confirm it. I've been away for far too long from these beauties, It's over patience:HideThePain:.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What does "Haley's Patch" do exactly ? I don't remember it being there on the previous update (or did I remember it wrong). Is it just a regular incest patch that's renamed ?

Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes