MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah on one hand I like Helen cause she is a hotter from what I recall I forget. Then there is the whole she is a ex thing going for her which you know me I like to reconnect with ex's. While Hayley as a more pleasant personality the few interactions I can recall. But really to early for me to decide I need to see more both are equally good for me haha. But now I think about it I think i'm slightly more leaning towards Helen we will see whenever I get the chance to play the update
I haven't played the latest update yet, so it might have changed, but I liked Lily over both of the sisters.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played the latest update yet, so it might have changed, but I liked Lily over both of the sisters.
haha I forgot who Lilly is. I'm probably gonna replay from the start tbh once it the updates comes to steam. Other than the 2 sisters I know I liked the friend either cam girl or streamer unsure which it is but since it's a AVN guessing cam girl haha

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I don't like any of them so far. Kelly seems ok. The rest are too bitchy.
Look at you, preferring a Blonde. :ROFLMAO: I'm going to do a path for her too.

haha I forgot who Lilly is. I'm probably gonna replay from the start tbh once it the updates comes to steam. Other than the 2 sisters I know I liked the friend either cam girl or streamer unsure which it is but since it's a AVN guessing cam girl haha
Lily is the Barista, My MC went to the gym with her.

screenshot0001.png

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Firstly this game is beautiful and the developer certainly seems to have some talent in this area. However the writing and dialogue isn't great IMO, he could have done with hiring a writer for this. I also struggle to connect with the MC, he's either a really over the top douchebag or he can't give a simple compliment. Kelly and Lily (best girls btw) clearly like him and when they invite him shopping, try on clothes and show him, he's like "you look fine.." when I'm sat there drooling at Lily with her short black dress and stockings. Dude get the hell out of here, anyway rant over.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She has a better attitude than any of the others. All the others that I have met to this point are bitchy, bossy or both. Not my thing. They can all fuck off.
haha I really much have a higher tolerance than I thought I honestly never thought any but Helen and the security girl with 1 eye was bitchy / bossy the 2 times I played this game.

MiltonPowers thanks I thought that's who she was but wasn't 100% sure yeah I liked her she was very sweet and kind. but I think I ended up liking everyone one else a bit more just seemed a bit more interesting to me

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Considering all recent discussions it looks like I am the only one here into Anna, oh well, less competition for me.
Keep focusing on sisters, guys :p

Still waiting for an update on steam though :rolleyes:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: metamorphMP

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Considering all recent discussions it looks like I am the only one here into Anna, oh well, less competition for me.

I have a save for her , as well. I forget was she the daughter of the company you have to get that 1% share from if so yeah i'm curious about her as well just waiting to learn more. The downside of playing to many AVN's it's easy to forget things about characters even tho I have a path for them haha.

Until I do a replay I recall my ranking something like this

Hayley / Helen ( unsure who probably Helen slighty in the lead)
streamer / possible camgirl ( was her name kelly?)
Anna
Lilly

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024

nope, you're not the only one, so, slow down there, tiger :rolleyes::LOL:

BTW thanks for recommendation man, it's definitely not slowburn romance, but I enjoyed the story so far, the writing is... it could be polished let's just say, but renders and LIs are of HQ, somehow I managed to spend 20+ hrs on it already:oops:

out of all girls I am into Anna, Lisa & Lily, though Lily doesn't even have RP bar, so I doubt she is a LI, it's strange considering how many content we got already with her comparing to Lisa for example, if she was a LI - I think she would be probably my #1, as of right now it's Anna:love:, can't say much about Lisa - too little content with her.

I have a save for her , as well. I forget was she the daughter of the company you have to get that 1% share from if so yeah i'm curious about her as well just waiting to learn more. The downside of playing to many AVN's it's easy to forget things about characters even tho I have a path for them haha.
that would be Lisa I think:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anna - is a hot blonde we meet in the bar:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
out of all girls I am into Anna, Lisa & Lily, though Lily doesn't even have RP bar, so I doubt she is a LI, it's strange considering how many content we got already with her comparing to Lisa for example, if she was a LI - I think she would be probably my #1, as of right now it's Anna:love:, can't say much about Lisa - too little content with her.
When you say Rep bar, do you mean in a mod? They were probably left out by the modder, Because Lily love points are definitely being tracked by the game.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

BTW thanks for recommendation man, it's definitely not slowburn romance, but I enjoyed the story so far, the writing is... it could be polished let's just say, but renders and LIs are of HQ, somehow I managed to spend 20+ hrs on it already:oops:

that would be Lisa I think:

Anna - is a hot blonde we meet in the bar:
haha then I have no idea how I rank her I just know I have a path for her when I loaded the game up on steam to see if it was ever updated. Still don't recall her so yeah I 100% need to do another replay

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
When you say Rep bar, do you mean in a mod? They were probably left out by the modder, Because Lily love points are definitely being tracked by the game.
really? damn, that's great, yeah I was checking it with a mod :rolleyes:

good news, she will be a good competitor for Anna (in my playthrough at least hahah)
just look at this cutie:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

my top list so far would be:
1) Anna
2) Lily
3) Lisa (need more content with her but she is interesting) / Beth (I would like to tame that dominating bitch heheh)

I love how easy going Anna and Lily are, feel very comfortable around them, they know how to crack a joke or they can be serious. And while Lily more acts like our Bro (at least so far), with Anna you can kiss, cuddle and simply watch a movie, that home hangout with her was sweet. I didn't like the way she was introduced in a game and how we hooked up the 1st time, but I really grew on her after some time.

We had some sweet moments with Kelly but it always feels like she is on the edge or smth... So it made me avoid her in a favor of Lily.

As for Haley/Helen - I just don't want to be dragged into sisters drama, Helen is our EX (and I still stick to "EX should remain EX" hahah ), and Haley is her sister and all that stuff, but out of two of them if I had to choose - I would go with Helen I think.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As for Haley/Helen - I just don't want to be dragged into sisters drama, Helen is our EX (and I still stick to "EX should remain EX" hahah ), and Haley is her sister and all that stuff, but out of two of them if I had to choose - I would go with Helen I think
Besides me just liking the whole getting back together with EX's thing. It really depends on the game for me if i'm playing that path because I just want to see it and I do like getting back together aspect or if the EX is actually a good character. Like im willing to get back together with Vulvamorth ( if you know you know) just to see it once. As i've seen a few they broke up because of bad luck / circumstances and no one is at fault but that is a bit more rare usually there is a reason for it in these games. Like im sure Helen became a Ex for good reasons in this game haha , seeing her attitude and how she acts sometimes.

• Wow
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes