yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Holy shit! It might have taken me less time to start the mod from scratch :ROFLMAO:

Porting just the newest mod core code took much longer than I expected as the entire GUI has changed. But, nonetheless I got it sorted:

And don't you worry none about this:
I'll not only bring you back SanchoGallery but I'll give you the latest in scene filters as well:
Godspeed Sancho, thank you for doing the beta mod, and I'm counting every second till the mod comes out.

Nov 1, 2018
Yup, according to post above my repack... it is beta. Happy modding :geek:

---------

You have three options:

1- Learn how to use Ren'Py SDK and build one yourself (Tutorial can be found here). This way you will never depend on others and maybe even help others by teaching them :geek:
2- Use my Engine Files Only (EFO) i post with my repack (compressed version). Its a simple copy/paste method but there are instructions inside if you have trouble (same info can also be found here).
3- Wait for something that may never come.
Thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In the voice of Uncle Henry: "Vijeo game put too much curry error... like coded by Jamie Oliver. Haiyaaa. Vijeo novel need less curry, more MSG."

Curry, curry, curry... Errors in VN. Errors in SanchoMod. So much damn curry! Adult beverage consumption time is going to come early today, I can tell.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
For some reason the save directory is changed. So instead of "thegreydream" subfolder within Renpy, the game instead creates a "greydream" subfolder and saves there which is why you may not see any of your saves from the previous release.

I could transfer the saves from the old folder to the new one but meh I think I'll just wait for the full release of 0.2 and start a new playthrough.

Great game by the way. Hopefully the full release will be soon.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For some reason the save directory is changed. So instead of "thegreydream" subfolder within Renpy, the game instead creates a "greydream" subfolder and saves there which is why you may not see any of your saves from the previous release.

I could transfer the saves from the old folder to the new one but meh I think I'll just wait for the full release of 0.2 and start a new playthrough.

Great game by the way. Hopefully the full release will be soon.
That won't work. Seen my post here on the previous page. Old saves won't work due to new variables that have been introduced. It would bork your gamestate at some point. Just start from scratch whether Ep 2 Beta or Ep 2 non-Beta (when it's done). Regards.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Amazing technical work behind those renders, congrats to the developer(s), basically all the girls are hot, but I see there will be content that not everyone enjoys, so I hope we at least have the opportunity to decide whether to move forward with a girl or not. ;)
For example right now I want nothing to do with Beth (I hope not to get involved with her), but I'm sure there are other players who might be into that.
So, as long as there are options I don't mind, I prefer the best friend for example.:love: (Kelly I believe)
Best of luck with your project. :D(y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TheGreys Hey bud, I'm pretty sure you meant this one singular choice:
1669425731268.png

to be both of these choices:
1669425799193.png

as it doesn't make much sense to have that second choice inside the first as part of the current sub-choices of only the singular choice (as it now is). See what you think.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Did you not see the many games? The mere fact he got replaced by not one but two girls
in the last game tells it all.
Even bond guys have to retire sometime.

This game has romance also .. we have to be able to love someone for that too.
Cannot see how anyone down and feeling helpless as a dominated victim can hold a prestigious job.
Where does his prestige come from? Fairy tales? Gams like these? Where does he get the uplift?
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cause ppl IRL are ALWAYS exactly the same in public as they are in the bedroom. Yup. Never has someone liked to be dommed in the bedroom while being NOT that in the boardroom.

But that might be hard to grasp for those who are just one-dimensional.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not people you just met, unless you are a professional sex agent, giving out sex/-ual favors
for fun or gain, in which case yeah, the whole persona will differ, but it will be for a good reason:
you are a trained woman or man who has studied and hones her or his sex skills and the partner
is expecting it.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cause ppl IRL are ALWAYS exactly the same in public as they are in the bedroom. Yup. Never has someone liked to be dommed in the bedroom while being NOT that in the boardroom.

But that might be hard to grasp for those who are just one-dimensional.
In these hook up situations, they look rather like rape more than enything,
because we have no expectations other than what little we saw in the scarce interactions we had before

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes