Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being rude with people you just met, coupled with them being rude to you first,
that means MC IS NOT TAKING BS FROM NO ONE.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Not a fan of femdom (including footjob). But at the same time Beth scene look like the fake three letter thing to me lol

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Damn, I was hoping the pauses would have been dealt with. There is no reason for every image without dialogue to stay on the screen until the player clicks. It makes everything feel so sluggish. Instead of watching a scene it's like going through a slid show. There is 90% more clicking than necessary. To me it feel like the dev is saying "look at my renders". Sure they're good but that's only half of what a VN is.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
TheGreys Hey bud, I'm pretty sure you meant this one singular choice:
View attachment 2194087

to be both of these choices:
View attachment 2194088

as it doesn't make much sense to have that second choice inside the first as part of the current sub-choices of only the singular choice (as it now is). See what you think.
That would also make sense of the game checking for the KellyHand variable later: As it stands, that'll always be true anyway.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Uh, yeah, I have no interest in looking at hotties like Beth have sex, even just petting, with ugly randos. A warning would be appreciated and this game certainly needs the voyeur tag then, that pretty much killed the entire playthrough for me.
Before I download, is she an LI?

Reactions: qaywsx

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
We won't force you to do anything, folks. Chill. Every sex scene in the game will be avoidable.
That is a good approach, giving people choice instead of caving in to their whines and altering the game. Though I'm amazed how bitchy people can become here if everything doesn't revolve around the MC. If for feedback purpose solely, I for one appreciate other people getting some action too.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well, see, there is the thing.
Those people getting it while MC is not.
I for one appreciate other people getting some action too.
There is one thing to show MC getting it and then by the wildest of chances, other people,
but showing MC not getting any even tho he is having a wondrous barista and a gorgeous bff, that gets jarring.
what the camera shows:
actual furniture been carefully arranged for a sex scene to happen, then MC meets the muff diver
who is again going after the customers who cannot get away.

That was a great feeling MC who did get Ann, sure hope MC goes after her.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I liked this chapter. Anna seems a great girl, so far, she is my favorite one. Good job, dev!

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Well, see, there is the thing.
Those people getting it while MC is not.

There is one thing to show MC getting it and then by the wildest of chances, other people,
but showing MC not getting any even tho he is having a wondrous barista and a gorgeous bff, that gets jarring.
what the camera shows:
actual furniture been carefully arranged for a sex scene to happen, then MC meets the muff diver
who is again going after the customers who cannot get away.

That was a great feeling MC who did get Ann, sure hope MC goes after her.
I hear you and I hope we don't get into a pointless argument. Not everyone gets everything, if other people get what MC is not getting, or MC getting what other people are not getting what's the big deal. And besides different people like different things, some do find that hot with which others take offense. The best course of action is to just appreciate what you like and if something isn't your cup of tea, just respectfully avoid it instead of going on a crusade to set the world and anyone who gets in your way right.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod a quick progress update and new feature added:

Don't like your MC being referred to as "Mr. Robins"? No problem, I took care of that too. See post here in the mod's thread for complete details if you wish. I'm back at it so I can get this all done today.

Regards.

Reactions: yandex

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How about a quick spoiler while we wait?
Better ask unsavory questions? Better take the camera? Better go meet the IT guy?
SanchoMod a quick progress update and new feature added:

Don't like your MC being referred to as "Mr. Robins"? No problem, I took care of that too. See post here in the mod's thread for complete details if you wish. I'm back at it so I can get this all done today.

Regards.
Could you fix the galery (populate it with bombshells) in EXTRA where all those girls
are waiting on your tender touches?

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes