TheGreys

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2022
View attachment 1949738

Soo, the overview doesn't say much, but having humiliation and femdom tags without having maledom, I guess this is an exclusive femdom game?

I think it would be good to have a list of planned tags and maybe know if the fetishes are avoidable (it doesn't happen according to yesterday's choice) skippable (it happens but the player skips the scene) or if it is the plot and forced.

Anyways good luck.
Tbh I don't know what happened to the male domination tag. I did put it to tags while I was creating the thread.

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Wow, haven't played the episode yet, but the render amazing quality is undeniable. The older man's face details have rarely been matched, and the high heels pic is truly marvelous.
I sincerely hope the game will gather interest, and I'm pretty sure it will. Just hoping that it won't go too deep in the kink as it can be deal-breaking for a lot of players, and for the story to be as captivating as the renders are.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hmmm,Mc said to barista that he was busy lately looking for a job and then he said to his friend that he is overqualified for The Job. How come he couldn't find the job lately? If he is that good,companies would fight over him,no?

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Nowadays beautifully rendered projects such as these don't make it too far because they don't get enough support. Even though the games have potential, it just ends up abandoned. Hopefully this isn't one of those. Wish you good luck in the development.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
It's time for you to wake up from the dream and face the world's facts.
The renders look very good and this statement at the end is exciting. I am downloading the game now and GL with your game, TheGreys. Can I say just Grey? :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: VOYEUR and TheGreys

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Uh so is that a flashback at the end there or what happend lol? It changed scene so abruptly and then it endend.
otherwise as others have said really nice renders not much to say for story yet.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes