duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Just finished , i felt that was so short :/ i mean , i was enjoying so much and then BAM the end :/
besides being so short, was good. Good models , very good quality.
Excited and looking foward to see whats coming nexts :D
Wish you a good luck with your project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VOYEUR and TheGreys

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was a pretty good first release, even if it was just an intro, introducing some of the characters. And I like the look of the girls that we saw so far :cool:

I would've liked if the intro hinted a little bit more about the story itself and what kind of story it will be and what it's about. But perhaps next update will do just that :)

Writing could use a little bit of fine tuning, though. As an example, instead of saying "I am..." all the time, it should read "I'm..." instead. Small things like that that could use a little polishing, but nothing major.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Started nicely though the ending seemed like a forced (and abrupt) way to include some sexy time. Also, it seems like MC's character changes a little bit too much imo, like I'm looking at someone different during the flashback. And tbh I'm not a fan of unavoidable sex scenes in general.

Last edited:

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
That's an improvement I suppose. But it still doesn't make me want to play your game. It still doesn't tell me anything about your game besides some boiler plate "you graduated... yada yada, life choices, whatever." Your synopsis should tell me what kind of game I'm going to play. What kind of characters and relationships can I expect? What kinds of themes and kinks will feature prominently in it?

Opera Snapshot_2022-07-27_195803_f95zone.to.png

This synopsis is terribly written (almost comically so), but it tells me all I need to know about the game. You should strive to emulate it. It's fine to leave certain plot details vague, but you need to tell players what kind of game they are in for, as you should be able to tell by all the question about the femdom tag.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
looks good i'll try and edit.. nice renders game has potential i'll keep follow

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
OOO Judy. That poor las doesn't look happy :( Yes I see it all now. Abused by the Boss, runs to me for sanctuary :)

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreys
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes