08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Great renders, amazing animations, suitable music, interesting beginnings, and a lot of choices. This game has great potential.

Keep up the good work.(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TheGreys

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I finished the game now. It's fucking great.The girls are perfect (mc too). I hope we see lots of fetishes. I have a question, will there be a Harem? If not, there will be more than one route. Could you add a naming feature to save files?

Mar 7, 2021
Mixed impressions from me. Stunning renders (and girls), interesting start, and a decent MC, however the pacing was a bit too quick which culminated in that extremely rushed and disappointing ending. Will keep an eye on this though, it shows potential. Goodluck dev!

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
Keeping an eye on this one. The renders are really good and the animation is good. Depending on the direction of this VN, this could be really good.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: VOYEUR and TheGreys

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
The renders are good and for now the story didnt even started because its an introduction of characters. DIdnt saw nothing about relationship points (maybe they arent visible i suppose). Hope the dev implement meaningful choices that can have impact on the story and on characters and put more choices not only 2 choices to choose. There is sometimes instead appearing the name of the character that is talking appears interrogation ponts even when we know already the name. It has potential the game.

• Red Heart

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Renders and animations are fantastic. Girls are beautiful. Only complaint I have is that the end scene auto plays. Wish those animations would just go on loop and I could click through them, for reasons....

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Renders and animations are fantastic. Girls are beautiful. Only complaint I have is that the end scene auto plays. Wish those animations would just go on loop and I could click through them, for reasons....
^ Came here to comment exactly this.
The renders and animations are fantastic! Please let the animations loop. :p

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes