Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
我希望作品能以中文出现,所以我想我会得到很多的爱,我可以正常玩游戏
Sorry mate but we do not speak west-taiwanese.

Stunning visuals of exceptionel quality.

My personal favorites pixels so far are the friend, the barista and camera girl.

Story wise there is not much to go on in this first intro.
Some dude applies for a job, goes to a cafe, chats with a friend,
talks a kid out of stealing, gets hired and finds out that he got
some kind of history with his new boss's daughter.

So this could go anywhere from zombie apocalypse to a tupperware party.
Nah, there is some tension hinted at with the boss's daughter and the main protagonist'S
history but apart from that we gotta wait a few updates to see where the story goes.

But the pixel ladys look damn fine and the overall visuals are just great.
The english is looking good for my non-native speaker eye and the
pixel ladys look damn fine.

So I am hyped for future updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGreys

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping for a hotwife/cuckold path, especially with MC and boss' daughter, they make a wonderful swinging couple! And many stockings/garter belt and high heels outfits too obviously… :)

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Yep, he did not see those big bouncy soft awesome boobies on that pretty slim chick. Lovely :love:

Nice start, will be watching this development with interest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGreys

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Femdom avoidable?? (I hope yes)
I saw your question and I looked on pages to see if someone give you an answer because I was wondering the same thing as well but all I could see was people mocking you... So this is how asking question works these days? I was waiting for simple yes or no... Like normal people do...

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Where this game will go? Mandatory haremish fuck fest or player will have freedom to choose girls MC have sex with? Monogamy route with one girl of our choosing will be possible or not?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The story seems a bit weird. The girl at the very beginning is the MC's best friend not gf, but they talk and behave like they are a couple? MC passed the interview with a short interview? He wasn't even asked any job related questions. At the end of the game he had already sex with the boss's daughter. It sounds like MC is such a chad who flirts, and has sex with all the girls in the game.
What's wrong with that?
Nowadays beautifully rendered projects such as these don't make it too far because they don't get enough support. Even though the games have potential, it just ends up abandoned. Hopefully this isn't one of those. Wish you good luck in the development.
That's false lol
A lot of crappy games get hyped because of their renders.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes