snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
That won't resolve anything minus temp resolution, the issue is not with resolution nor text speed at all tbh. Skipping has always been an issue with animations being skipped too.
The common problem folks are likely having is clicking/press a key twice due to the code:
Python:
scene Outro with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(4.5, hard=True)
You see with that hard pause a second click/key press automatically stops the animation and continues the code which is the end of the VN... with an improperly coded label event ending.

Once at this screen the player will have to click/press a key only ONCE then wait... there's a delay and black screen until the animation populates:
View attachment 1951716

With that said I could fix the code but the dev really needs to wrap it up and close the label properly... and I have no way of reading their mind to do it like they wish.
Well thst is crappy, i swear i am only clicking once and i still cant get the scene.

Game is great otherwise and i will follow it with interest

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
nooooooo, your mod is perfect do not abandon it pls :cry:
I think you can use Sancho's mod instead. He is legendary here and I'm sure that his mod is better and give you more convenience than mine. Another option is from Rockerz Vincent, too. Both of them have more functions than mine and are really great

Last edited:
Reactions: shiton32

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
So, do you wanna SanchoMod?
:KEK:

Sancho-gallery
Sancho-cheats
Sancho-music
Sancho-shader
Sancho-saves
Sancho-walkthrough

Sanchomods are the best, enhance your gameplay experience with Sanchomultimod, made by Sancho, updated by Sancho, created by Sancho.

Gimme, gimme..............

Please, Sancho

pretty please add the teaser animation in the gallery

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Really great renders! For now I have some difficulty keeping the girls apart as they are all quite similar. We'll see how it goes in the future. Good luck on the development and I'll keep an eye on this one for sure.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:KEK:

Sancho-gallery
Sancho-cheats
Sancho-music
Sancho-shader
Sancho-saves
Sancho-walkthrough

Sanchomods are the best, enhance your gameplay experience with Sanchomultimod, made by Sancho, updated by Sancho, created by Sancho.
:ROFLMAO: yeah, I get it, I overdo it but it's in the spirit of branding... you'll forgive me.

Please, Sancho

pretty please add the teaser animation in the gallery
I can do that. The mini scene will look quite lonely all by itself in the gallery but so be it. I'll do it just because you asked... either politely or sarcastically... I'm still trying to figure out which :ROFLMAO:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
:ROFLMAO: yeah, I get it, I overdo it but it's in the spirit of branding... you'll forgive me.

I can do that. The mini scene will look quite lonely all by itself in the gallery but so be it. I'll do it just because you asked... either politely or sarcastically... I'm still trying to figure out which :ROFLMAO:
Keep up the good work.....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Give me a bit to find a cup of coffee and I'll knock out that request and tweak some other things I thought about while I was waking up this morning. I'll make a new "maintenance" update post when ready. Regards.

Reactions: BaasB

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep, it looks quite odd all by itself there. Maybe I should select 2 more mini-scenes to at least balance it:
1659101074373.png

Edit: And yes, I fixed the animation code once and for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
I think you can use Sancho's mod instead. He is legendary here and I'm sure that his mod is better and give you more convenience than mine. Another option is from Rockerz Vincent, too. Both of them have more functions than mine and are really great
I prefer a simple mod without much stuff, but good luck with your other projects.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LaikDink

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Yo, didn't quite see anything about it or maybe I missed it but well I have a question regarding the femdom tag.

I saw it will be avoidable, but I wanted to know what kind of femdom are we gonna get exactly ? Soft femdom or hard femdom ?

Is it more "Lay on your back and do nothing while I blow you and fuck you in cowgirl" style (soft),

Or is it more "Bend on your knees to lick the floor while my feet is on your head and bark like the dog you are" style (hard) ?

So, which one ? Will there be both ? And if so, will there be a way to know ? Because I could probably go with the soft style, but not the hard style.
It would be good if there would be choices in actions and which of these paths to take.
In my opinion, femdom and blowjob are incompatible things.
Therefore, it would be great if there could be avoided blowjob

Last edited:
Reactions: bip77

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I'm not sure if you are going for American English or British English, but the recommendation earlier about the spelling of "appologise" being corrected to "apologise" for British would be "apologize" for American, so have fun with the differences between the two generally used types of English. The use of the word Subway makes me feel more like it's American. The use of LLC basically confirms US or somewhere based on it.

The existence of a SanchoMod for this game is why I gave it a shot on a first release. I do hope to see more of it in the future. Best of luck to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGreys

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep, it looks quite odd all by itself there. Maybe I should select 2 more mini-scenes to at least balance it:
View attachment 1952806

Edit: And yes, I fixed the animation code once and for all.
Apologies, it's extremely busy for me today and I'm getting sidetracked (customers come first). But seeing how I rewrote the animation code correctly I can push out a corrected file for those that are not using the mod so that everyone has a proper fix. I'll do my best not to forget to do this. I'll let the dev know too what all is borked so that team can correctly code animations into their scripts with zero issues. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGreys

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TheGreys Good day bud. I'll be PM'ing you later on a breakdown of how you can code smooth animations into your scripts as that's a more private matter and we can convo on that in more detail rather than placing unnecessarily longer posts here that aren't relevant to the thread per se.

I'd normally already had done this by sunrise but I've got severe irrigation infrastructure issues today at one of my locations and that is taking priority (imagine that, business a priority over coding :ROFLMAO:). Anyway, enough of my issues, just know I've got you on this. Regards and chat with ya soon.

@ everyone else: I'll compile and update the mod (with the final scene populated in SanchoGallery) as soon as I get my IRL problems resolved and I'll also post a non-modded file for those not using any mod so that everyone can enjoy the last animated scene as intended by the dev. My apologies in advance for the delay, it's not normal that I have personal issues tbh but today appears to be that day. Thank you in advance for your patience as it may be later this afternoon or tonight (I'm waiting on a hotshot service to deliver parts to arrive at a currently unknown time).

Too much personal info. I'll get back to it. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Fixed - Final scene original code. It now works as I believe the dev intended.
  • Added - Final scene to SanchoGallery.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Note: I'll push out a separate file for those playing/played un-modded as soon as I can.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Then at the end you suddenly fuck your bosses' daughter for no reason (not sure if this is supposed to be a preview or part of the story).
That's a flashback. They know each other but act like strangers in front of her father.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes