May 16, 2020
Why are the most beautiful renders always the most boring characters? Everybody looks the same, and nobody has any facial expression. Proves once again that beautiful renders aren't the most important. I like the perfect asses and perfect skins, but there don't seem to be humans in that skin. Just emotionless dolls. Good writing is very hard, I get that, but facial expressions? Probably also very hard. Don't mind me.
I am just curious who do you mean the women got the most boring characters? maybe just different taste or preferences

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well i for one hope he will sell the game on steam enough so he can add later all the sex content he wants also rendering is not cheap.

Last edited:

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
I just finished the current content, and if someone asked me what is it about I would answer: I dunno ? The only interesting thing to happen in it is basically within last few renders and thats it.
Renders are good looking, but that alone is not enough for modern avn.
Kind of similar problem as with dreamland or beyond tomorrow honestly

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
Recommend getting a new sound bite for the car starting after the meeting on the golf course. MC says, "nice car" to a sports car starting up to the sound of a 1990's corolla.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I totally forgot they game was on steam, never got around to playing the last update. saw it was on a small sale instantly bought it. No idea how long till the next update, but had to support this dev's it's up there for one of the games I look forward to the most. Probably top 20 - 30 for me. Even tho I completely forgot to play the update for dumb reasons lol.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I am a bit confuse with MC and Helen's relationship. Are they just casual flings or is she MC's ex ?

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes