Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I have about 30 of these games on steam and I was really happy when I found out this was releasing on there.
I always enjoy adding a game I like to my steam collection.
haha alot more than me I have roughly 1/2 of the ones I know I like. I have to tell myself not to buy them all at once and pace myself even when they are on sale , as I want to buy them asap to show support to the dev , but dont want to be stupid with my money either.

This is one my favorites I own on steam right now so im happy this dev did make it to steam

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
haha alot more than me I have roughly 1/2 of the ones I know I like. I have to tell myself not to buy them all at once and pace myself even when they are on sale , as I want to buy them asap to show support to the dev , but dont want to be stupid with my money either.

This is one my favorites I own on steam right now so im happy this dev did make it to steam
I agree its a good game.
I'm going to wait and save up some updates before I play anymore.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

Oh man, the games on sail on steam - it's a curse sometimes:rolleyes:

I have 10+ games I still haven't played (not only VNs) and who knows when I will... and if I will.?

Last edited:

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
I only hope that the game and Dev will do fine.
I already have at least 2 abandoned games on steam, and it bothers me.
That's why I don't usually buy early access games on steam, but this one definitely is worth it.
NGL I feel the same. I would hate that this game goes abandoned, but at the end of the day I already got a few hours of entertainment out of it, so for less than 10€ that I paid I think I got my money worth out of it.

I have 10+ games I still haven't played (not only VNs) and who knows when I will... and if I will.?
I have almost a 1000 games on Steam and I haven't played even a half of it, maybe not even a quarter :ROFLMAO:

bluepie16

Oct 29, 2019
I changed the language to russian and i am not even russian. now the game doesnt open.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I already tried to deleting game and installing again but nothing changed.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
StatusEp5v3.png
Episode 5 - Status Update #3

Hello there,
We're back with another status update. The last two weeks have been pretty smooth. We only had an issue with one asset. For some reason the asset couldn't see it's png file and gave us a headache for a few days. We eventually fixed it, but those 3 days were annoying.
Let's talk progress. We've finished another 300 renders of 5 scenes. On the coding side, 4 more scenes are coded and the fifth is on its way.
Anyway, as I was writing this, I realized that 4090 is making things so much faster and we need to share weekly status updates, so we might as well go to a weekly schedule with these updates.
Previews:
The Greys

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I changed the language to russian and i am not even russian. now the game doesnt open.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I already tried to deleting game and installing again but nothing changed.
RenPy settings for a game are stored in the persistent-file in two locations (file name is "persistent" without any extension):
  • in the directory you installed your game, under game/saves
  • on your system hard disk in the user directory (C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\greydream-1667590594)
So you only need to delete these two persistent files to reset the whole game, updating or reinstalling the game without deleting both persistent files (not only the one in the game directory) will preserve your settings.

Reactions: bluepie16

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
With how the latest episode ended, I'm not sure Haley or Helen will be much in the mood unless there's some kind of time jump.

And yes, there could be some "I'm sad, distract me" sex, but I would rather not have that TBH

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Haley NEEDS to get fucked next update
tbh id rather have some content with our streamer or camgirl friend feels like it's been too long till we spent any time with her. When it comes to Hayley and Helen I just want some wholesome moments and take care of them. It would feel like the MC is taking advantage of them when they are sad and vulnerable if he has sex with them right now imo.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I would love to get more content with Anna, I just can't get enough of her, as well as with Lily

but yeah, the focus will be probably on Hailey and Helen, and Kelly, and also maybe Beth

also there are at least two cliffhangers, interesting how it plays out, maybe even 3 cliffhangers if we go after Hailey at the end

Last edited:

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
tbh id rather have some content with our streamer or camgirl friend feels like it's been too long till we spent any time with her. When it comes to Hayley and Helen I just want some wholesome moments and take care of them. It would feel like the MC is taking advantage of them when they are sad and vulnerable if he has sex with them right now imo.
I mean, does MC even show some emotion?

• Haha
Reactions: Micro usb type b

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Alternative translation into Russian of the Patreon-version (PC + Android) -https://boosty.to/pretenderisamongus

Альтернативный перевод на русский язык Patreon-версии (ПК + Андроид) -

screenshot0004.png

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes