3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Does anyone have a walkthrough or something? Also, how can you keep your dick since skipping the prologue offers that option?

hren s bugra

Jul 4, 2019
вообще непонятно как в это играть, правда прохождение не мешало бы начать с босса запуганным и соблазненным на всю катушку и толку от него никакого и непонятно как действуют наркотики, как часто давать и т.д.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough or something? Also, how can you keep your dick since skipping the prologue offers that option?
I don't know how to prevent the loss of your dick, but here's a quote from an earlier post on how to get it back.

The futanari transformation requires
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to have all three active when you sleep, and you need to do that 10 times.
Also, Can you still give pills to the sibling? and if so, how? And how do you ask her on a date?

Last edited:
Reactions: Julles Ra
Jul 2, 2018
Just use "SugarCube.State.active.variables"
It gives you a list of all variables used. It also gives you the order or the prefix (what ever you want to call it) in which you need to structure your command.
So you would find an expandable object called "kathy" and then within that object the variable "resist".
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kathy.resist = X would change that specific resist value.
Use a bit of logic to figure out which variable you are looking for. In case of weird naming, search for the known value of that variable.
where to edit sugarcube?

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
The autor of this game please can explain some thing for me? I try date for the sister character of the principal character but no show a moment for date.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
The autor of this game please can explain some thing for me? I try date for the sister character of the principal character but no show a moment for date.
The author of the game is not active here. In fact, he made it clear on Discord that he hates this site.

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Version 2.7 came out in the public release earlier today it looks like:

Edited to pass the link

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes