3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Might be better as mobile app or board game, for me pass. I feel It would been something nice to send unisex measure. But that just after thought. I think if people were send by txt message see how that play, suggestion box to make it better it would give developer feed back improve new version.

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
It's a nice game with a rare concept, but it needs work/rework in some things.

There are some areas, like the Annie's end of content that ends in an empty page with no choice to avoid it. The only safe way to not fall in this pitfall is to do a save before you ask her for a date.

In the rest of the game, you have no idea if there is other content or nothing at all. The game lets you trying again and again doing the same stuff and changing nothing at all.

Besides Annie and Sibling, the other characters seems having no content or limited functionality, like the therapist that gives you prescription for pills only or the office people that it seems you can transform them by drugging their food mostly.

These make the grinding feeling more intense and annoying. You need to let us know where there is content and when to stop trying on a character at least.

In other hand, I enjoy the game and keep going~

Reactions: Aggro and redraw

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Same problem as one of the previous posters. I am using a previous version save and I keep gaining an inch every morning after saying to stop. I'm now over 7 foot tall.

Yabgu

Apr 15, 2019
I played 45 minutes and it's a very grindy. I'm sure even the developer doesn't know what to do in the game. Absolutely trash game! Stay away if you don't want to have carpal tunnel syndrome.

Skilli

Aug 13, 2018
The Idea is great, but i tried it now nearly 3 hours with only advancing on Annie and then gaining an empty date page. If that's the end of content, say so! I have no idea on how or even if you can advance on the other characters. Pls work on a guide or something like that

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Honestly, from the intro of the game, I thought the 1st one you corrupted would be the therapist

Skilli

Aug 13, 2018
Honestly, from the intro of the game, I thought the 1st one you corrupted would be the therapist
Well, maybe i just aint lucky, because i dont trigger the related events. I have maxed stats for nearly all and nothing new is happening. Tried every week day and also looked if my save has some other variables i normally dont see and need but nothing happens

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
The Idea is great, but i tried it now nearly 3 hours with only advancing on Annie and then gaining an empty date page. If that's the end of content, say so! I have no idea on how or even if you can advance on the other characters. Pls work on a guide or something like that
Right now there's nothing at all for the other characters other than giving them drugs to change their appearance. There's not much for Annie. There's not much for the sibling. I believe it's even less if you choose the female sibling over the male.

Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid

Skilli

Aug 13, 2018
How do you make annie your girlfriend?
go for 20 friendship, then you can ask for a date, idk if you can search before or only after thedate, but look up locations on your home pc for restaurants, that will let you go to friendship max 40 and thats the end of content already. for obedience is also a date in an underground club but also only one if you advance her obedience

Reactions: foreverusername
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes