3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
is the any content to this game? I have been stuck in the same continous loop over and over again. raised all of my stats as high as I can go. raised Annie, Kathy, and Leslie's stats as much as I can and still I cannot progress with them. The fursthest I got was taking Annie on a date thats it. A guide or hints would be really nice
No hints needed, you're probably as far along as you can be currently. The game, while having an admittedly very interesting foundation of transformation content, has virtually nothing on top of that foundation yet. Content is being fed on an IV drip, so basically we're just being expected to play in a sandbox that just has sand atm. And yes, this a harsh judgment, but the game is 6 months old now, other games released around the same time are at their expected half-way to completion point by now.

Reactions: Jasra343 and ich0

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
No hints needed, you're probably as far along as you can be currently. The game, while having an admittedly very interesting foundation of transformation content, has virtually nothing on top of that foundation yet. Content is being fed on an IV drip, so basically we're just being expected to play in a sandbox that just has sand atm. And yes, this a harsh judgment, but the game is 6 months old now, other games released around the same time are at their expected half-way to completion point by now.
... So I just have been grinding stats that don't mean shit for about an hour and a half then? Lovely, amazing game tbh. I have not been able to trigger A SINGLE SCENE. The sister is with her resistance stuck at 40 and I have a warning that says 'resistance can't be reduced further, she doesn't trust you!' so I assumed I needed to trigger some sort of scene and aimlessly explored every option available with her for about half an hour just to get... Absolutely nothing. Now I'll asume that's the furthest the sister grind goes, so I got a total of... Nothing out of her, amazing.

Well, I did get something out of her, a bunch of numbers in the form of stats that don't mean shit since it didn't trigger a single scene.

Reactions: Eandrid and sabia

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I rarely complain about free stuff... but in truth I've just wasted several hours grinding for 0 content. Not cool. All that's missing now is the message "old saves are not compatible" in the next update and everything will be just peachy. Also there's a weird bug where the PC won;t stop growing even though I chose to stop growing when 1.82 m was reached. Now she;s 2.32 m or something.

Reactions: sabia and Snoopy_H

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
is the any content to this game? I have been stuck in the same continous loop over and over again. raised all of my stats as high as I can go. raised Annie, Kathy, and Leslie's stats as much as I can and still I cannot progress with them. The fursthest I got was taking Annie on a date thats it. A guide or hints would be really nice
I fell like about every 3 updates I use another 2-3 hours on this game to learn that they haven't really added any additional content.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Might add sissification (transforming coworkers is a major theme) and futa/trans protag (takes making certain choices in intro)

I'm super hoping to see how this fans out, I loved Cursed.
you convert ppl surrounding you and not the other way around?
well well well.... slap my face and count me in

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
You have to start female then take certain meds for a certain amount of time to regrow the "outside plumbing."
Thanks man not a good choice but not enough choice now (HTML games)
so yeah i'll try to bite my lips
any walkthrough?

May 21, 2017
Well For a free game that's at above version 0.2 this game seriously has no actual sexual scenes. The only scenes that are available are the dreams and breast grow events.

I mean I've given the guys a the Fem Hormone tablets and the breast grow tablets and there are no scenes for either. But the breast grow events for all female characters are present.

I did love that based on the intro options we can be a Trans protagonist but so far that's all that I've liked about this game.

-Evie-

May 8, 2017
Great concept but no execution yet. Had sex with the bro Todd but it was like 4 sentences, no pictures, and my character regretted it. I'm also 7 feet tall and still growing. I've surpassed human limits. I was asked if I wanted to stop growing taller around 5'7" but I wanted that nice 6 foot tall lady. I did not realize that I would not be able to stop this.

• Haha
Reactions: jiffk

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
I fell like about every 3 updates I use another 2-3 hours on this game to learn that they haven't really added any additional content.
that is standard for this developer.
come back in 3 years and you will maybe have something to play.
or it will just get abandoned half finished like the last game.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Don't seem to be gaining heels skill on the siren path, is it broken or am I doing something wrong.
It says comfortable in 1" heels, but the next level is locked, and skill is 0.
2.5.5b.

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
I keep getting this error for some reason. Just thought I would post it. Having fun with this game so far.
error_growing.png

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Anyone has an idea how the avatar images (specifically the ones in ../female/hair/..) are rendered/generated?

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
just found this game and gave it a try, love it so far, i'm definitely gonna keep watch on this game.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes