3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Amran

Oct 21, 2016
Visual novels with important text? For Real? Are u dumb? Thay are VISUAL novel.
Scripted AF.
Skipped text selected line looked scene and so on.Nothing important.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
"What VNs are?" question that troubles you so much, you still don't get it. "
lol, is that your 2nd account, poor soul? i dont know if it is just sad or pathetic
it would be almost impossible to believe that both ppl who (i) responded in kinda neurotized and defensive manner & in a way suggesting lack of reading or cognitive skills (ii) would have no idea about how f95 products are splitted and (iii) say same nonsense including "you want a complete slideshow" , which is almost identical to "Skipped text selected line looked scene and so on" )
anyways, even if it were a weird coincidence, i still have no clue how/why would you end up with slideshows if u were to keep all the core sandbox elements *shrug* .

troubles? i dont even mention those irrelevant to the conversation vns . it was brought by some erratic consciousness

"Rewrite the whole game to make it fit my vision" is bullshit advice.
lies. it was not about me or my vision. context was that some ppl want "more & more content" (and the game dont really have much, right?) -> i pointed on what distractions (de facto non-essential elements) to avoid in order to speed up that content delivering (if dev is struggling &or if users are dissatisfied anyways)

so the advice was about lesser evil so to speak. fancy-shmancy customisations, tons of alterations and 1 ingame week play...or non of those and some straightforwady quest-chains with 4 ingame weeks play? i will happily opt for the latter)

also you may want to take an educated guess why my advise is not different from how 95% of quest/task-orientiered sandboxes are actually done (which are , to your surprise , are not slideshows)

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Visual novels with important text? For Real? Are u dumb? Thay are VISUAL novel.
oh what a mess is in your head. but that explains why you made zero sense to me.

KNs, VNs, CYOAs are text-heavy products and largely revolve around writing amount and quality, which is what its readers assess in the first place. mostly if you see ppl looking for VN, they are looking something without sandbox ui and features. and otherwise. (for things to be less confusing for you lets not talk about some hybrid cases, like vns utilising some sandbox elements &or point&click.)

that is why you dont get why i advise , amongst other things, to shrink less (or not at all) important text component in sandboxes. (which this game is, you may check the tag as well if you wish. and sandboxes simply have bunch of other means to provide users with info about events)

now about you advising me to pick VNs, which i generally avoid as i play sandboxes (duh, i cannot play "books" hehe, no ui!)
"Skipped text selected line looked scene and so on" surprisingly it makes some sense, but the fun part is that you get it all backwards at best. that is exactly how ppl who are not into VNs will "play" (skip through) VNs. I would just skip all the text to see multimedia. people who are into VNs actually read and rely on written narrative as it is somewhat cor element of "books" with illustrations. they dont skip.

yet how is this relevant to sandbox ui / games and this thread. it is not. at all.

Last edited:

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
question how do I stop my male PC turning female after the dream sequences I love playing through games multiple times but im a dude in real life lol so first plays are always as a dude

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
So I've been working on the adorable Annie and we've swapped numbers but I have a question, how the fudge do I break that bitch Cindy lol, almost nothing increases friendship or decreases her mindbreak, I'm going very slowly btw just working and focusing on Annie and my sister

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
does anyone know how to become a futa instead of full female?
The futanari transformation requires
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to have all three active when you sleep, and you need to do that 10 times. It is bugged though, like a LOT of shit in this game. In fact, that annoyed me so much that I fixed it along with a bunch of other things because I'm a goddamned maniac.
There's a file in his post at the top of page 6 with his fix, not sure if it's needed in the update.

Side note, nice to see this finally getting some updates. Bugfixes are nice and really should be worked on before building upon them, but this game REALLY needs content.

ks-man

May 5, 2020
Sorry to ask, but what the difference between the "full public" version and those HTML Only Public Version?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
This is probably a stupid question, but how do i increase my limits? like purchasing power, obedience, etc.?

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
This is probably a stupid question, but how do i increase my limits? like purchasing power, obedience, etc.?
Besides Annie you don't. There isn't much in the game yet. For Annie, you get it max, go on a date and now you have to do twice as much work. There's not much gameplay yet and what is is mind numbing

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

ks-man

May 5, 2020
ehm i have a question, once i make my MC become a futa using the fertility pills, the male enhancement cream, and the big load pills. if there's a way, how can i make the bick bigger in this version without using modding?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
ehm i have a question, once i make my MC become a futa using the fertility pills, the male enhancement cream, and the big load pills. if there's a way, how can i make the bick bigger in this version without using modding?
not at the current version, apparently there's a bug in the code that is breaking that function

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
not at the current version, apparently there's a bug in the code that is breaking that function
It's supposedly getting fixed in the next big patch along with content for Annie and "another character", something about the PC's height, and removing the shitty save restrictions no one likes.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes