prisonMike03

Aug 24, 2022
Before you started washing her dishes you probably moved into her home and yet even prior to that you might have even spoken to her.... :unsure:
When I first designed the project, Ashley's original name was Claire, and she would be your roomate.
I decided to scrape that idea after a while. I thought I've removed all references of her name from the game.

Guess I'll re-review it for the next update!

prisonMike03

Aug 24, 2022
Except I didn't. Unless Claire is a secret name for Ashley, which she never told me.
Claire is Ashley actually.
On the first version of the game, before releasing it, she was called Claire and was your roomate. I guess a lost reference to that was left behind '-'

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is a new version on tfgamessite :

Version 0.12a
- Fixed order of hairstyles (thanks hathios)
- Fixed some grammatical mistakes (thanks hathios)
- Fixes some image references issues for Puzzles Bar (thanks Erbosch)
- Fixed issue where arousal was turning negative
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 0.12
- Added two new chapters of Ashley's story
- Added one new chapter of Lilly's story
- Added a new location: Puzzles Bar (more content in future updates)
- Added a new location: The Blitzkrieg Club (more content in future updates)
- Added a pool skill
- Enabled the messages app, where you can text with your contacts, once they're online
- Adapted Lilly's story line so it's now done with the messages app
- Rewrote some of the passages of Lilly's previous stories, so it fits with the use of the cellphone
- Changed the name of some locations
- Changed the text below the broken cellphone
- Changed some of the journal entries
- Updated tips
- Optimized some images
- Fixed bug where body hair grew intantaneously sometimes
- Fixes some image size issues at the Shopping Mall
- Fixed some image reference issues on The Stylist
- Fixed a bug that prevented images from appearing during masturbation
- Fixed some spacing issues
- Fixed some typos

Reactions: LoneRanger11

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Guinea Pig 0.12a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger lily event ? The one where she'll be online cause i keep waiting on evening and going to the computer but nothing happens

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
The Guinea Pig 0.12a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Can't download because I don't have an account and I'm not creating an account.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Claire is Ashley actually.
On the first version of the game, before releasing it, she was called Claire and was your roomate. I guess a lost reference to that was left behind '-'
At a minimum you might want to make character names a variable that way if they change you only need to change it once in the code. Better yet if you make a character class or struct then you can keep all info about them in one data structure and as a bonus adding new characters becomes much easier.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
At a minimum you might want to make character names a variable that way if they change you only need to change it once in the code. Better yet if you make a character class or struct then you can keep all info about them in one data structure and as a bonus adding new characters becomes much easier.
Pass by reference? Madness!

Honestly though - this is a great start to a game and the dev's devotion already to bug fixing, refactoring, and iteration is a wonderful sign.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I didnt read 6 pages of posts so sorry if this is frequently asked but between the description and the tfgamessite origin, Im guessing this is a forced 'you turn into a sissy bitch' game? Not one that allows you to become the dominator instead of the sub?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I find that my saves always disappear and after getting to the end of the content I save it to another drive load the game up and all my saves are gone. It is a waste of time like that also I can't save it directly to my HD it says there's an error.:mad: Also, I really hope there will be sound in the videos at some point or even in the gifs.

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
I didnt read 6 pages of posts so sorry if this is frequently asked but between the description and the tfgamessite origin, Im guessing this is a forced 'you turn into a sissy bitch' game? Not one that allows you to become the dominator instead of the sub?
Yes, one of the characters turns you into her sissy slave through blackmail while another uses hypnosis to push you further down...

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Yes, one of the characters turns you into her sissy slave through blackmail while another uses hypnosis to push you further down...
You say that as if it's a bad thing. Which it isn't. There's plenty of games with dominant guys as the protagonist to go and play, if you really dislike this type of game. The description alone is plenty clear about what the game is about, assuming you bothered to check out the tags of the game.

Reactions: Lust Sissy Whore

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
You say that as if it's a bad thing. Which it isn't. There's plenty of games with dominant guys as the protagonist to go and play, if you really dislike this type of game. The description alone is plenty clear about what the game is about, assuming you bothered to check out the tags of the game.
I didn't say it's a bad thing, just laying it out plain.
I knew what I was getting into when I started up the game myself.
Though I do feel it's a somewhat overdone trope at times and sometimes it'll rub me the wrong way, I can still enjoy the story.
Most of the time...

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
I'm a little stuck just after the waxing event. I've played through about 2.5 weeks, the hair is all back, and I can't re-enter the salon. There's nothing in my to-do list. What do?

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes