tsuke

May 13, 2019
im at the point where i need to shave to trigger the next event but i see no options to do it. Is this te end of content?

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Currently at:
Feminity: 20
Submisiveness: 18
Perversion: 7
Fitness: 62

And nothing further seems to happen.
I have had my first waxing session, but it has since grown back.
I have met Lily, and spoke to her using the PC about my sessions.

Not sure what to do from here. It has been several weeks in game since the last plot advancement. The journal does not list anything under "to do".
All of the feminine stores at the mall are still blocked off.
I did not see any events while working out.
Not sure if my fitness level was higher than it should have been at a certain plot point.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Finally got an unbugged playthrough where mc could meet Lilly and follow through and then progress with Kate and Ashley to the point where they have been feminized enough to have things make sense when the restaurant gets converted around day 65.

There are still inconsistencies and problems with plausibility. By this stage, mc can be a cam whore. One of the streaming events is mc getting it up the ass with a sex machine dildo. How they got this machine is beyond me because mc is still locked out of the sex store at the mall and the red light district location due to insufficient femininity/perversion. Also there's no stat for cam show skill other than what appears to be a random follower count. So what's the point of streaming when you don't make any money that I can see?

They can buy and wear what appears to be professional office blouse and skirt at fem 35, yet the matching socks(?) that looks suspicously like pantyhose is locked until 50. Oh, and at this level they can also run over to the swim ship and pick up the string bikini and then hit the beach in it. WTF? Also where are the obligatory high heels over in the foot store?

The dev needs to fix case errors for those of us on Linux or other platforms with case sensitive filesystems. Because Winders NTFS is brain dead by respecting case on write while ignoring on read, the dev should either move their work to a real operating system or be consistent by keeping everything lower case. Note you can get old laptops or desktops for dirt cheap that M$ and the original vendor have decided to force to become obsolete by not supporting with the latest Redmond spyware. All Linux distros will run on them just fine until the hardware like the power supply dies.

media/story/jobs/restaurant/03_Intro on disk is referenced as 03_intro in the html
media/locations/park/ParkWalk is referenced as parkWalk in the html
media/locations/shoppingmall/FootTown is referenced as foottown in the html

Last edited:

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
I wish the game never ended. It's unusual but a good thing in a way to seeing from the opposite perspective of others. I also wish the player had a choice between having a male or female dominus. I mean I prefer a female one but for those that don't at least they would have an option for that kind of thing. Also, after the choice is made the players dreams would change as well. There is an old saying that a person can not have two masters. Speaking of choices, I believe that players should also have a choice in what type of slave they want to become and train in. Punishments should intertwine as well when the player disobeys and stuff. As well as making mistakes. Variety of jobs should expand as well.

ThrowAwayOnMyZeffer

Aug 22, 2020
so the lilly talk on the computer is pretty broken, think it might have to do with work experience but I'm not sure but the "lilly is online tonight" trigger never hits

Reactions: Gonzolino

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It seemed to work fine with me last playthrough. You are checking your computer in the evening right?

so the lilly talk on the computer is pretty broken, think it might have to do with work experience but I'm not sure but the "lilly is online tonight" trigger never hits

ThrowAwayOnMyZeffer

Aug 22, 2020
It seemed to work fine with me last playthrough. You are checking your computer in the evening right?
Yep, every night for a few weeks, couldn't get it to trigger, started the game again and had the same problem
attatched a save file as I can never get past this part

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Sorry. I am not going to spend time reading all these posts, and I am sure, I hope,
that I am not the Only one to mention or notice.
- the Dev, or whomever Needs to work on their proofreading 'skills'.
"...waited for your mom to go grocery shopping, grabbed the $350,00 ($350.00) you had saved for the last year and took a cab to Rison Falls downtown. The ride alone had cost $50,00 ($50.00).

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I find it sometimes hard to attribute this sort of stuff to janky game mechanics or just a prediction of what this new Gilded Age is becoming under the .com robber baron gig economy owners. We can only hope the kids suffering under this will grok and automatically substitute in "livestreamed" instead. But I'll just be a pessimist and assume they don't know about or the fact that the should be forgiven for extremist libertarian views because they invented waterbeds in fiction and wrote about rockets landing the way that God and Elon Musk intended.

Sorry. I am not going to spend time reading all these posts, and I am sure, I hope,
that I am not the Only one to mention or notice.
"...waited for your mom to go grocery shopping, grabbed the $350,00 ($350.00) you had saved for the last year and took a cab to Rison Falls downtown. The ride alone had cost $50,00 ($50.00).

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I guess you're not aware that not all locales (around the world) use commas & full-stops the same way when formatting a currency value.

In locales like USA and UK the comma is used as a thousands separator, and the full-stop is used as a decimal separator.
eg. $1,000.50

Where as in locales like France the comma is used as the decimal separator, and a SPACE as the thousands separator.
eg. $1 000,50

Reactions: Michael1957

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Where as in locales like France the comma is used as the decimal separator, and a SPACE as the thousands separator.
eg. $1 000,50
The thousand separator is the point (at least according to my information). Space is used but not official.
I have been a programmer using the programming language COBOL. That code has one definition (DECIMAL POINT IS COMMA.) I'm central Europe. English is NOT primary language.
The comma as the decimal separator is (according my knowledge) only used in English speaking societies.

prisonMike03

Aug 24, 2022
so far it looks good, really hoping it stays with the femdom theme and doesn't delve into forced gay/maledom territory as so many of these do.
in the early scenes some gifs looked like they were about 2x replay speed, i guess to reduce filesize. that's a tradeoff that really isn't worth it imo
It will be optional.
My plan is to fully develop one path, and afterwards add branches to them.

-TheGP

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes