B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
You should repeat at least 3-4 days or more. Sleeping scenes with you I remember I unlocked from this scene
Well that is what makes this game so stressful: pointless and endless grinding and repeating the same stuff over and over again ... I grinded my way through at least 3-4 weeks (!!!) after the permission to sleep in her bed and still nothing happens!! If the dev seriously wants more supporters he has to change this gameplay or people just turn away disappointed and annoyed.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Probably wouldn't be as bad if you could also progress with Nicole in the meantime. Just suck at 20 rep and an ever climbing lust amount.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Well that is what makes this game so stressful: pointless and endless grinding and repeating the same stuff over and over again ... I grinded my way through at least 3-4 weeks (!!!) after the permission to sleep in her bed and still nothing happens!! If the dev seriously wants more supporters he has to change this gameplay or people just turn away disappointed and annoyed.
I think so !! I think it's boring to wait.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I welcome another optional NTR, kinda bored with mostly only vanilla fairy tales games(besides few titles). :rolleyes:
NTR is fairy tale as well when would my wife/girlfriend cheat leave me after catching her cheating and tell me I dont ever want to see you again because I didnt take out the trash :LOL:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I would like you to Specify exactly what happens at the different events, all you've done so far is just repeating when an event happens and how you can get it. Despite how I just worded it it's not really enough as there are a lot of different events and there is also no day counter so this one event that I thought could be this number is actually this other special number...

See what I mean? I'll repeat myself, please DESCRIBE in detail what happens in each and every different event and special event.(y)

Aug 17, 2018
This game needs a day counter and a list of events so you can see what you're missing. You should also make it easier to skip days, or at least have the events fire off quicker.
I'll be adding a day counter in the next update! I will also decrease the day requirements by a lot since a lot of people (understandably) really hate having to skip so many days.

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
mom is great but you have to make sister prettier and put a sign on the room where there's someone. and a little less grinding please...
100% agree, sister is just not very interresting.
And yeah its kinda frustrating when you know there can be someone in rooms that look empty, so you have to go through every room just to be safe.
Since cheating seems to bug the game (which dev warns us about i know), its really annoying that you have to grind soooo much. But its first release to lets hope dev makes some adjustments=)

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
This game was amazing! Can't wait for more and when I can get the girls pregnant.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i'm here for the NTR. how soon can devon start making moves?

you don't know how long i've been waiting for an in-family NTR. where MC has to fight his brother/father for the rights to the women in the house.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes