DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Any tips for this game? I would like to play but I'm afraid that there will be moments when I miss a scene and spoil my game. I have never played this game and I do not know if you can miss something or not.
Added that I'm only interested in love route
Thanks.
Just make some money, make sure you meet up with the women regularly and do not spend any time with devon if want love route. It can sometimes take a while to move forward but you will and they will get more friendly over time.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Any tips for this game? I would like to play but I'm afraid that there will be moments when I miss a scene and spoil my game. I have never played this game and I do not know if you can miss something or not.
Added that I'm only interested in love route
Thanks.
You can't miss anything unless you aim for that. There are events with both girls at almost every hours on every level, and you need specific stat points to unlock new levels. Kinda grindy, so just do the scenes until they are on repeat, then you can aim for stat rising only, or you can use the cheats to break the tresholds.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Love route got some special scenes, that will lead to threesome and more in the futre, kinda like an introduction. Also Nicole got some new scenes with the player, I think.
NTR got some new scenes with Nicole and each got their pregnancy conversation with your Brother respectively.
so did pregnancy finally happened and we can see it or not yet ??

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Dunno about the NTR or share routes, but love route Nicole has been updated for sure, with new repeatable scenes, now just as with Karen, almost every daily scene leads to sex. For the story, she seems to be interested in Karen now, I guess that's how we'll get the Harem ending.
You got a save with the sister you can share. I can't progress with her for some reason. Probably corrupted my save by changing variables. Lol

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You got a save with the sister you can share. I can't progress with her for some reason. Probably corrupted my save by changing variables. Lol
I already watched the new scenes and progressed, so my save would only work for the new repeatable scenes if that's okay.

Zaiross

Sep 19, 2017
Can someone help...
Since i started playing the NTR path i only got one scene for Devon And Karen on the beach..
I don't know what i'm missing since i can't trigger any other scenes in NTR path.

Topkeko

Sep 20, 2017
so did pregnancy finally happened and we can see it or not yet ??
Nah, not yet. You don't see any change in their bodies yet, it's kinda like the "We just found out we're pregnant" situation. Probably will be included in one of the next updates.

Topkeko

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone help...
Since i started playing the NTR path i only got one scene for Devon And Karen on the beach..
I don't know what i'm missing since i can't trigger any other scenes in NTR path.
Did you increase their lust or did you just make them hate you? Also, did you play arround with the script file? Cuz if that's fucked, then you won't progress (for example if u use an old i-patch.

Zaiross

Sep 19, 2017
Did you increase their lust or did you just make them hate you? Also, did you play arround with the script file? Cuz if that's fucked, then you won't progress (for example if u use an old i-patch.
I increased both their lust and relationship.. and no i didn't miss with any script file.

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
I increased both their lust and relationship.. and no i didn't miss with any script file.
I've noticed the sister commented on mc's body, and the scene changed, after I'd worked out a bunch (at the pool). So physique is necessary too. And I'd wager work ethic is as well.

Last edited:

Topkeko

Sep 20, 2017
Ah, there is that one scene you have to repeat until they actually do it in Nicole's room. You know, where she refuses him at the start? Idk how exactly to trigger it, but repeating it at least a couple of times worked for me until she finally gives in.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc wants to move to new home to live with Karen and Nicole :cool:(y) This with change game to beter(y) Thresome with pregnant Hot Ladies YES :love:(y)
Cuz Dylan got ass kicked from Home Deserved :devilish:(y) (if he ask for help share -You threaten him for stop NTR)
Anyway he wanted to Blackmail now he is out :cool: (y)

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes