parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
trihopatofilicar
Sorry for my translation, what I ask for is the following: first the golden update comes out, then the free update comes out what I ask is what day the free one comes out

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I understand he needed to change it due to lame terms but woman, boy, and girl....really?? :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I didn't think it could be worse than land lady and roomie..ect, but was wrong:ROFLMAO:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, the almighty developer decided to show a middle finger to the incest hating Patreon overlordss, and continue his work under a facade. Unlike all those developers that came before, that changed the mother to landlady and the sister to roommate, he went with a completely new approach, and named thy as the WOMEN, and the GIRL or BESTIE...you know, instead of calling them by their fucking name, which at least would make some sort of sense... :D

Reactions: mazqaz and mdmnsjs1

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Guy in charge [v.0.6] (1.42 GB rar pc source)
91 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
85 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Yep, this game needs a guerrilla patch, made by the fans, that does not get the dev in trouble. He has had Patreon up his ass already. Woman, Bestie, Lover, ugh . . . but that is the situation until someone can step up. I know nothing of Ren'Py, but I might start trying here shortly!

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I’m glad my game turned out to not be bugged as hell since the lack of names was confusing and at first I thought the dude referring to the milf as woman was some kinda joking conversation between the two.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
well i tried to make some changes into scripts (i think i'm able to restored incest same as it was before.i havn't had time to test the whole game atleast intro works fine ) but i'm not sure if i should post it here. i don't want dev to get into any trouble.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone show me proof that Patreon bans game devs for unofficial fan made patches?

I actually asked Patreon staff if one would get in trouble for fan made patches and the staff specifically said no, because it's out of the devs hands. A dev can't control what other people do with software on their own computer.

If the dev of the game sees this, why don't you just ask the player the questions in the start, but just ask what their name is?

Example:

What is her name? Default: Karen ... *New name entered by player: Mother*
What is his name? Default: Karl .... *New name entered by player: Brother*
What is his nickname? Default: K .... *New name entered by player: Bro*

To show their real names in game, just do a render of picture frames, put them on the wall in the house or something, or have other npcs refer to them by their real name if appropriate.

Reactions: scoobydooo

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
(edit) this is for version 0.6

Here is an incest patch. Replace the attached script.rpy with the one in the game folder.

I used notepad++ to replace the names in the script.rpy file.

Lover : Son
Woman : Mother
Girl : Sister
Girls : Sisters
Boy : Brother
Boys : Brothers
Bestie : Sis
Cutie: Bro
Friend : Bro
Ugly : Bro
Man: Father
Mans : Fathers
Womans : Mothers

If you guys want to make your own changes, you can download notepad++. It took 90 seconds to make the changes in the script.rpy. You have to use Find and Replace feature. Make sure Match Whole Word Only, Match Case and Wrap around are checked.

If there's an actual patreon staff member here, I respectfully say this: It's out of the devs hands, there is nothing he can do to stop fan made patches, even if he used advanced encryption.

edit: i replaced script.rpy with changes 4:56pm 2/3/2020

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Can someone show me proof that Patreon bans game devs for unofficial fan made patches?

I actually asked Patreon staff if one would get in trouble for fan made patches and the staff specifically said no, because it's out of the devs hands. A dev can't control what other people do with software on their own computer.

If the dev of the game sees this, why don't you just ask the player the questions in the start, but just ask what their name is?

Example:

What is her name? Default: Karen ... *New name entered by player: Mother*
What is his name? Default: Karl .... *New name entered by player: Brother*
What is his nickname? Default: K .... *New name entered by player: Bro*

To show their real names in game, just do a render of picture frames, put them on the wall in the house or something, or have other npcs refer to them by their real name if appropriate.
That was exactly what he did, patreon are not stupid, and this is why they asked him to change that.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I doubt Patreon would ever prohibit a game dev from allowing players to name the characters.
That's exactly why they are against him. You have option to choose your relation to every characters and that is exactly why Patreon is against him. Because it's obvious they are meant to be a family.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
That's exactly why they are against him. You have option to choose your relation to every characters and that is exactly why Patreon is against him. Because it's obvious they are meant to be a family.
That's why I suggested he doesn't allow you to change the relationship, but rather the characters names. That might not work out well though, but I was just brainstorming.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me what is the last seen in this update for Nicole? Having trouble getting it complete.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Here is an incest patch. Replace the attached script.rpy with the one in the game folder.

I used notepad++ to replace the names in the script.rpy file.

Lover : Son
Woman : Mother
Girl : Sister
Girls : Sisters
Boy : Brother
Boys : Brothers
Bestie : Sis
Cutie: Bro
Friend : Bro
Ugly : Bro
Mans : Fathers
Womans : Mothers

If you guys want to make your own changes, you can download notepad++. It took 90 seconds to make the changes in the script.rpy. You have to use Find and Replace feature. Make sure Match Whole Word Only, Match Case and Wrap around are checked.

If there's an actual patreon staff member here, I respectfully say this: It's out of the devs hands, there is nothing he can do to stop fan made patches, even if he used advanced encryption.

edit: i replaced script.rpy with changes 4:56pm 2/3/2020
Thank you kindly!

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes