Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hey Im hoping somebody might be able to help me out because I am stuck. Last event I got was telling Devon no to sharing, mutually masturbated with Karen and didn't fuck her and then shared a shower with the sister. My stats are 40 relationship and 50 lust with Karen. 40 relationship and 50 lust with Nicole. Physique 101, work ethic 60 and massage 10. I'm on day 52 and nothing happens. I've read people talking about a resort and it seems like event 7 should trigger for me, but it hasn't.

Any help would be great.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Hey Im hoping somebody might be able to help me out because I am stuck. Last event I got was telling Devon no to sharing, mutually masturbated with Karen and didn't fuck her and then shared a shower with the sister. My stats are 40 relationship and 50 lust with Karen. 40 relationship and 50 lust with Nicole. Physique 101, work ethic 60 and massage 10. I'm on day 52 and nothing happens. I've read people talking about a resort and it seems like event 7 should trigger for me, but it hasn't.

Any help would be great.
Did you get the promotion at work?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok looking everywhere and I can't find or figure out how to trigger the new scenes for the update for Nicole, how do you do it?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yup I did
3000 dollars and you can take Karen to a date weekend where you can fuck and impregnate her, it opens up some new scenes with her at home, you also need to built up your relationship with Nicole to 50 I think. Watch out what action gives a point or not though, some won't give at all anymore, some only if you haven't reached the trashold, and masturbating with Karen actually takes away 10 lust.

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
The update broke all the character names. Instead of Karen or Nicole I see "Woman", "Girl", etc.
Patreon went after the Dev for incest content, even tho it was us inputting git, but patreon is a bitch, there's an incest patch in the comments here, I was gonna do it but someone else already did.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
We grind, we grind, we grind, we grind
Only 14 more stats and more money to go,
Unlock a scene, and again we go!
We grind, we grind, we grind, we grind..

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
the title does not do any justice.
what in charge?

you need to sweet talk thousand time until you get something

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes