Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Is this worth playing yet?
Any in-game explanations yet for what I'm supposed to do to progress?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So now they are labeled, "Woman" and "Girl". Tested starting a new game, there is no questions or options to change things.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
The strange thing is that only with this game because with others it does not happen

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
for every one asking how i got them pregnant. they get pregnant after the first time you have sex with them. not 100% on the mom, since this update barely put the pregnant stat.

so to clarify, they are pregnant in stat only. they do not have big pregnant bellies.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
You have cheat option right side click that have money get massage points get Relation points etc
It has pregnancy option i got 2 of them already pregnant :love:

This game has not event timer or hints needs to be added (y)
More scenes more relations more dating more fun need to be added (y)
Characters Are Hot Mother figure and Sister figure are HOT
Last let Mother find out that his dick brother had those pictures and blaimed MC :cool:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall one of the worst games related to game design, I would only recommend it to someone that likes a lot the renders. Having said that those that don't care about game aspects and only want scenes with their fetishes can still like it, not everyone is the same in what they are looking for.

2real

Jan 18, 2018
ugh guess something broke and i have to restart.ive tried everything with karen the trip wont trigger

Burp

Apr 26, 2017
For Nicole: Go to the beach at 14:00 five times that raise her relationship to 55 go to the club at 20:00 with her, again beach 5 times, sleep with her a few times, and have 1000 money

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Can we maybe use the console to manually do it? I can't seem to be able to open it doing the good 'ol Shift+O...
Odd thing is I looked in the variable viewer of the dev console they are labeled as mom and sister but for some reason the game isn't recognizing it

Edit: for shits and giggles I tried changing the values just to see if it would do anything and karen is still called Woman regardless

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
For those having trouble, try this:

1. For Karen, get the promotion at work and get your relationship up to 60. You need to save the money so you can go on the vacation.

2. For Nicole, you must get the mutual masturbation scene at 12hrs in her room, and later get her relationship up to 60. Obviously get the money to pay for the yacht ride as well.

Reactions: Paapi and EZ8lt

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
what is new in game ??? in my only mom and aunt now are woman and girl

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
For those having trouble, try this:

1. For Karen, get the promotion at work and get your relationship up to 60. You need to save the money so you can go on the vacation.

2. For Nicole, you must get the mutual masturbation scene at 12hrs in her room, and later get her relationship up to 60. Obviously get the money to pay for the yacht ride as well.
how to get promotion at work ??? i just repeat 30 days from 06h to 20h and nothing happened !!!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
You go to work, your work ethic increases, you get promoted. First to the kitchen I think, then to the reception.
But i am receptionist from last year !!! i saw now some new scenes with Nicole ! but game start them when game want and in one moment i am at club 22h next moment i am on some beach 12h and next at home 20h to go to club again !

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes