ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I wonder if the pregnancy stat will have to reach a certain level, say 10, before they are actually pregnant.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there's alittle bug in this version Nicole's relationship doesn't go over 50 i know it's a bug cause i cheated and a got the scene where they go on a date and Karen's doesn't go over 60 but i think it's a bug for her i think all her content is finished in this update

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
What happened? Load up previous save and suddenly Mom is now Woman. Huh? I tried starting a new game, and was not even given the option of establishing a relationship between MC and mom/sister/aunt.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
What happened? Load up previous save and suddenly Mom is now Woman. Huh? I tried starting a new game, and was not even given the option of establishing a relationship between MC and mom/sister/aunt.
Thanks to Patreon staff.

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
I was struggling myself with Karen resort event not triggering.
I found out that there is at least another one that has to take place - the walk in the park.
After forcing it typing in console special30 = 1 the chain of events seems to be restored.
If you can't access console use dirtyconsole (you'll find it somewhere on this site).
Sorry for my grammar, I'm not an english native speaker.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Kay so let's get some things out there. The dev for whatever reason decided, that above a certain level of points, some event won't increase them anymore. Nicole's relationship above 50 is only increased by the beach meeting, therefore you need to do it 10 times to get the final yacht scene. Also, whenever a convo comes up about taking out her to somewhere, you'll have to wait for the next day to do it, and it's an automated event. Therefore first you take her out to clubbing and dancing, above 50 something relationship, then you take her to the pool, then the yacht. It looks like, convo about taking her out, waiting for the next day, take her out actually. For the yacht thing you'll have to have a 1000 bucks. Btw the same stupid mechanics applies to Karen as well. You guys also have to take note that the masturbating together scene not increases, but decreases their lust by 10, so watch out for it, and also what gives and not gives an increase in stats anymore.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You guys also have to take note that the masturbating together scene not increases, but decreases their lust by 10,
Well that's painfully obvious.

Lust is a measure of how horny they are, having an orgasm is bound to decrease that. That's just common sense.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well that's painfully obvious.

Lust is a measure of how horny they are, having an orgasm is bound to decrease that. That's just common sense.
It isn't always works that way in adult games, but the point was that the stat system is a mess, and if you don't watch out what gives and takes the points away, you could get stuck because of the meticulous and anything but straightforward grind system that the dev decided to implement.

Reactions: tossler
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 08 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This game is frustrating, it seems they are random events. And other than the yacht which I had to force the walk first nothing else is happening. All I am saying, again my Opinion only, is that this game is not worth the download. The grind is insane, the events and not knowing how to trigger them is infuriating and the balance is off. The renders are nice but if the game is this convoluted then the renders mean nothing.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
what the hell, i loaded my save and all the conversations are broken "hello BIGGUY" "im your BESTIE" "oh look its WOMAN" and devon isn't refered to as goblin anymore what the fuck is going on!?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what the hell, i loaded my save and all the conversations are broken "hello BIGGUY" "im your BESTIE" "oh look its WOMAN" and devon isn't refered to as goblin anymore what the fuck is going on!?
Patreon issues by the looks of it.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes