3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
halo project cover.png

Overview:
An adult game about enslaving girls using sci-fi devices
The Halo Project an exciting new interdimensional game that would allow players to experience the thrill of the hunt in an artificial dimension known as "Dimension Z-189". You are the tester of said game, and your role is to hunt down the targets, enslaving them and add to your ever growing roster.
Each targets reward you with perks when your grip of their will grow stronger. Force your targets to work for you by harvesting their pleasure and feed it to the machine that is breaking their mind, growing this never ending loop of pleasure and corruption.
With each target relationship with one another, utilize that to your advantage. Find your way to topple the dominoes. One by one, they will obey.

DO NOT GRIND
THERE ARE NO CONTENT THAT REQUIRES GRINDING CURRENTLY IN THE TECH DEMO​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-21
Release Date: 2023-10-21
Developer: hushhushgames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06 (Tech Demo)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - - -

halo project progress 0 promo.png halo project progress 1 promo.png halo project progress 2 promo.png halo project progress 3 promo.png halo project pet promo.png halo project brainwash machine promo.png 8.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
Great ideas, but theres a good chance that the character you play starts walking sideways and lifts up, making you unable to do anything and having to restart
It happens quite often too, and as far as I can see, there is not really any progression yet or its locked behind days of grinding

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
On loading a save, I am no longer able to leave the house. Also, stamina doesn't replenish when you sleep. Other than that, it's an interesting idea.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The Halo Project an exciting new interdimensional game that would allow players to experience the thrill of the hunt in an artificial dimension known as "Dimension Z-189".
"You are the tester of said game, and your role is to hunt down the targets, enslaving them and add to your ever growing roster." :devilish:

5dvxl3stenu61d.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Synizer

Dec 12, 2019
Game needs to start off in a 'windowed' mode state. As is it doesn't display the entire screen to me, oweing to me having a larger screen than most and even alt-entering to make it windowed doesn't allow for it to be resized. I don't even have a clue if there's a resolution option currently in the game as I couldn't see a settings menu and pressing esc did exactly nothing.

Dread96

May 7, 2017
This has a lot of promise and I very much look forward to seeing it get updated. That being said I haven't found a way to access any scenes or perks beyond the basic sex and blowjob functions so it seems this is still more a proof of concept.

Reactions: Degen Man

emule1

Nov 23, 2018
bug positive?: when you go to sleep with the victim gain 1500 corruption.
bug Ava: when ava sees you, the risk indicator increases.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
~potential~
but bugs like character walking out of boundaries, using any items etc...

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
Great ideas, but theres a good chance that the character you play starts walking sideways and lifts up, making you unable to do anything and having to restart
It happens quite often too, and as far as I can see, there is not really any progression yet or its locked behind days of grinding
Rotation issue fixed in 0.05a
Not much progression for the game yet, still laying the foundation. Thank you for reporting the bugs!

On loading a save, I am no longer able to leave the house. Also, stamina doesn't replenish when you sleep. Other than that, it's an interesting idea.
correct the stamina human, it doesn't recharge
Saving and stamina issues fixed in 0.05a. Thank you for reporting the bugs!

Game needs to start off in a 'windowed' mode state. As is it doesn't display the entire screen to me, oweing to me having a larger screen than most and even alt-entering to make it windowed doesn't allow for it to be resized. I don't even have a clue if there's a resolution option currently in the game as I couldn't see a settings menu and pressing esc did exactly nothing.
Is there any way to adjust the settings in the game files to fix the stretching problem?

UI Scaling issue fixed in 0.05a. If you can please confirm you are using a 21:9 aspect ratio monitor as I found the issue there. My bad, rookie mistake, should've found it earlier. Thank you for having interest in the game!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes