Unity The Halo Project [v0.06 (Tech Demo)] [hushhushgames]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
we cant reach level 2 for now right ?
This has a lot of promise and I very much look forward to seeing it get updated. That being said I haven't found a way to access any scenes or perks beyond the basic sex and blowjob functions so it seems this is still more a proof of concept.
~potential~
but bugs like character walking out of boundaries, using any items etc...
Yes, currently level, perks and item system still in progress. Thanks for your interest in the game.

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
bug positive?: when you go to sleep with the victim gain 1500 corruption.
bug Ava: when ava sees you, the risk indicator increases.

Yes sleeping with the Halo in progress gain massive amount of corruption is a known bug.
If risk indicator increases solely because Ava sees you thats a bug, but if you are using the Halo on someone else, anyone in the vicinity will be suspicious

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Yes sleeping with the Halo in progress gain massive amount of corruption is a known bug.
If risk indicator increases solely because Ava sees you thats a bug, but if you are using the Halo on someone else, anyone in the vicinity will be suspicious
You probably already know this, but Ava is currently able to see through walls. It should probably be possible to isolate the shop owner in the other room and safely corrupt her, but Ava will see you anyway.

Anyway, this seems really promising, and I hope it doesn't get abandoned.

BoozeMcGoose

Jul 29, 2018
it seems that if i work in the cafe (and maybe then move to the home location) my character doesn't stop walking so he walks on the spot, this causes him to move up or down on the map either clipping through the floor or ceiling. Do like the demo though.

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
it seems that if i work in the cafe (and maybe then move to the home location) my character doesn't stop walking so he walks on the spot, this causes him to move up or down on the map either clipping through the floor or ceiling. Do like the demo though.
Yea, found the issue, fixed in 0.05b. Thanks for reporting it

CheeseyCake9238

May 12, 2023
Yea, found the issue, fixed in 0.05b. Thanks for reporting it
The walking in place issue seems to have fixed for me. However the bug can still happen if you walk into the lower part of the desk in the player's room.
It looks like you might be using the player model for collision, you should look into making the player use a box for it's collision.
As a backup, whenever the player is moving, you might want to check if the player's Y has gone above or below a certain amount, and if it has, reset it

Eudaldigo

Apr 4, 2023
An idea that would be brutal in later versions of the game: a mechanic with which to trap women in your house and train/hypnotize them whenever you want would be fantastic (perhaps depending on a woman's stamina bar if you want to limit it). It could be buying bondage devices that would keep them in your house and lock them up when they follow you, if the animations on the device were also modified it would be incredible. The device could require a certain level with the woman and could only work with one target at a time.

Eudaldigo

Apr 4, 2023
A tip to eliminate tedium from the experience, the Halo loading mechanism should be interactive or should allow things to be done (like reviewing images on the computer) during that time. Because it's not very long (and that's okay), the player waits as long as it should for it to finish loading and it's a bit tedious if you want to mesmerize or a specific target.
pd: good job, a super interesting concept.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
An idea that would be brutal in later versions of the game: a mechanic with which to trap women in your house and train/hypnotize them whenever you want would be fantastic (perhaps depending on a woman's stamina bar if you want to limit it). It could be buying bondage devices that would keep them in your house and lock them up when they follow you, if the animations on the device were also modified it would be incredible. The device could require a certain level with the woman and could only work with one target at a time.
There are plans for a static brainwashing device to be added at some point during the alpha stage of the game's development. You can see a WIP version in the sixth image in the OP, and you can see the overall roadmap for the game .

Reactions: Eudaldigo

tempboi7

Aug 2, 2020
I'd love more bondage. yeeeees

Reactions: Eudaldigo

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
halo project android cover.png

Added an android build for experimental purposes. There are plans for mobile support but it will take a back seat, for now PC will be main platform for the game.

Currently save system is not working on Android. It is a known issue but for now there are nothing really worth saving in the tech demo. The build is more for mobile players to give feedback on how the game feels on mobile.

Thank you for your interest in the game, and have fun playing anywhere you like.

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
The Concept is good will the sex scene be animated?
I would love it if the sex scene were animated, but the thing is...

i am really bad at art and modeling side of things (partly the reason there is not much content)

so it would take a lot of time if all the sex scene are animated. But I would like to try and add support for animated sex scene. Because ultimately I wanted this game to be able to support user generated content. It will be hard and it is a far future plan. So sadly, no animated sex scene for now, sorry.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes