Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
i'm not gonna lie i almost expected the dev to bring up ivermectin during the covid section, although having to prove the earth is round in a game full of conspiracy stuff is pretty funny and- oh god they're talking about the twin towers now.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Well, first of all, she has to be born (to Jean, probably)...
It’s difficult to judge from your picture whether you visited the OB-GYN office in the Hospital, and Jean’s statistics are also not visible, so it’s difficult to say anything more definitive...
Thx! I found out that it's Ruby giving birth to Cassie. BTW, who gives birth to Izzy?

Last edited:

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Thx! I found out that it's Ruby giving birth to Cassie. BTW, who gives birth to Izzy?
If you click on the bottom line (about pregnancy) in the statistics window of a character marked with the “P” icon, a hint will appear and the opportunity to change the timing. If you don't want to change anything, just don't enter any numbers and press Enter.

Regarding the question of “who has who”, the game uses “pseudo-random” selection (according to the principle “who gets up first, gets the slippers”, except for Wanda and Moose, whose mother is Yvette). It worked out for me, for example Cassie - Jean, that’s why I wrote it like that. I don’t know who will have Izzy either, experiment :)

P.S. Oh yes, not all characters with "P" can have children, only human...

Reactions: homarkc

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
The only tag this game is missing to have everything for me would be preg / impreg . But wow, going to have to give it a try and update after.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Is there a way to change font color or add outline? it is painfully annoying to read.
Place this file (unzip it first) in the "game" folder of the game. This will add an outline to the fonts (to everyone in the game). If you get tired of it, delete the files "style.rpy" and "style.rpyс" from the "game" folder of the game.
P.S. What each parameter in the line means - type style.default.outlines RenPy in Google and study (this is not a programming forum)

Reactions: bobdango

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Place this file (unzip it first) in the "game" folder of the game. This will add an outline to the fonts (to everyone in the game). If you get tired of it, delete the files "style.rpy" and "style.rpyс" from the "game" folder of the game.
P.S. What each parameter in the line means - type style.default.outlines RenPy in Google and study (this is not a programming forum)
Thank you. :)

harrypotter33

Dec 30, 2021
Hmm... Here you are, for example, at the police station and you have a meeting in the cottage on your task list - save the game and immediately load this save again... Then follow step by step... I just thought was a bug with saving for this task is already known to everyone...
this worked

UnholyLily

Apr 27, 2021
I'm supposed to introduce Galadriel to Xena at 7am at the ships engine room but whenever I go there nothing seems to happen and I've tried waiting and going at a close enough time but nothing happens. am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Asikibalok

Asikibalok

Jan 15, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOT
I did it this way but it doesn't work. There are 3 levels. After that, no more. Please tell me the details

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.31.1 Free is available for download.

• Pregnancy for Gloria, with default and extended sex scenes.

• Default and extended sex scenes for Shakria's pregnancy.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

If you haven't yet, try the new game in the series called The Long way. V0.03.5 can be downloaded from

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes