wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
:unsure: Glad I gave up on this one such a shit show especially since if you try to change anything to fix all saves are corrupted because of anti cheat in game, animations lame

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There are rules about not sharing the full version or it just nobody care enough?
(I have the 29.5 full however unsure on what to do xD )

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Scenes/HSchool/HS_StL3.webp'.
The developer "forgot" to add renders to the free game, so we are waiting for the "update" update...
You can get through without errors (but incorrectly from an artistic point of view) if you add the “game” folder from the attachment (you need to unzip) to your “game” folder and agree when asked to “merge”...

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Ok.. so the boat issue is still not resolved? scalvi
There the problem is not in the “boat”, but in your saves from older versions of the game. You simply continue the game using your “previous save” (so as not to grind). The developer, most likely, is trying to fix your save (black screen with the message that your save is from an old version), but apparently cannot foresee all your “developments” and what happens is what happens. If you start the game from scratch, then this problem may not exist...

The fix from the previous post still applies...

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
For the new players in this dumpster fire, I'll leave my warning here: I don't recommend anyone play this. It's a broken game. With every update, the author messes something up even more. You can't use Translator3000 because the author foolishly hunts down unnecessary mods, not to mention the other crap in this game like messed-up animations, etc... Of course, if you want to play a game to get frustrated, then this is your game. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: wookie ookie

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
... I don't recommend anyone play this. It's a broken game...
From the developer on his Subscribestar website in the Features section (direct quote):
"The game is the prequel to The Long Way and will ultimately span more than 50 years."

So don't throw away your PC for at least the next 49 years, maybe they'll fix everything (?)...

Hairless Ape

Oct 29, 2021
Looks like the dev has a mod on this version already. Just press the ',' comma button.
For those looking for saves -

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.30.2 Free is available for download.

• Bugfix

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

If you haven't yet, try the new game in the series called The Long way. V0.02.3 can be downloaded from Mega

Last edited:

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Honestly the isn't really worth it. I canceled my subscription shortly after playthrough, I've deleted it and am likely to not try it again without good reason. It's not worth paying them, even with the one dollar sub.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
ROFLMAO... playing around with this "game" and I have to say, the author's political views and education are just plastered all over the place. There's what amounts to memes as posters, the teachers have real lessons for their classes on the boards, and several things in the dialogue are actual history. It's hilarious, even if it is more of a visual novel than a game, let alone any kind of "sandbox" as tagged.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Well, okay, the developer is drinking like crazy...
But where are the F95 moderators looking?
They posted the same 0.30.1 under the guise of 0.30.2, most importantly they didn’t forget to update the title...

UPD: Not relevant since Dec 20, 2023, the game has been re-uploaded ...

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Where to find Ingrid? As the LI's expand and the NPCs it's becoming increasingly hard to find quest target NPCs. The current UI is inadequate.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes