Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
THX! BTW, how do you impregnate Shakria? I keep getting the message "using correct outfit without pregnancy" (on top left of screen) every time before sex and never got the option of impregnating her at the end of it.
View attachment 3123773 View attachment 3123773
Your attachment is not loading :cry:

If you have done everything to make it possible to make at least someone pregnant:
"Find Carrie at her office at the hospital during office hours to meet the maternity ward staff."
"Have a chat with Dwayne about the creche."
"Visit Glynis at the creche to tell her the good news."
"Have a chat with Yvette."
and then the attachment
then everything should work out for you

Titanium_Lace

Jun 23, 2018
thats obvs the first thing i tried but xnena is not there
Same. Event's not firing for whatever reason. I've tried it on every day of the week, which doesn't seem to matter much in this game as long as people are at the location they're supposed to be at. Waited multiple days to see if other events waiting to fire was blocking it, but nothing else is firing. Tried saving and reloading, restarting the program, neither worked.

Not the first time I've had events fail to fire in this game either, though before, a restart of the program fixed it. Not so much this time.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Same. Event's not firing for whatever reason. I've tried it on every day of the week, which doesn't seem to matter much in this game as long as people are at the location they're supposed to be at. Waited multiple days to see if other events waiting to fire was blocking it, but nothing else is firing. Tried saving and reloading, restarting the program, neither worked.

Not the first time I've had events fail to fire in this game either, though before, a restart of the program fixed it. Not so much this time.
yeah im honestly lost was really enjoying the story and now im completly stuck

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
One thing I don't like about this game is that a new update comes out too fast. I downloaded the game one time and then the next day, a new update was out. I uninstalled the version i had and downloaded the new one then 2 or 3 days later, a new one was available. The updates should be no less then a month apart.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
The quick following updates are usually only bugfixes. Feature updates are once a month (or so). Just wait a week after a feature update, then the bugfixes should be done.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
thats obvs the first thing i tried but xnena is not there
yeah im honestly lost was really enjoying the story and now im completly stuck
send me any save before meeting Xena & Galadriel, please, curious...

Gryphon-999

Jan 14, 2018
nope i dont wanna restart either so i stopped playing
What I noticed was at one stage you get a mission meet Xena in the engine room but that doesn't go to the hints section, my theory is that it is this missing event that is blocking the one of Galadriel meeting Xena.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
... you get a mission meet Xena in the engine room but that doesn't go to the hints section ...
That's not how it works... When something is missing to trigger the any script, the famous “something will happen soon” appears in the hints section, which means you have to wander around all the locations you know and level up the units favor...

Reactions: HomicidalHulk

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
Enjoying the game, but having an issue i'm basically hard locked. I'm at the point where the elf chick suppose to meet Xena on the boat at 7am. I have went there everyday at 7 am and before neither of them appear there. Any idea what has happend? Enjoying the game, but i've had to stop playing as it's stuck right here.

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
That's not how it works... When something is missing to trigger the any script, the famous “something will happen soon” appears in the hints section, which means you have to wander around all the locations you know and level up the units favor...
But level up how much though? I'm already had a baby with Xena and sex with the elf gir.

Carda

May 11, 2017
Enjoying the game, but having an issue i'm basically hard locked. I'm at the point where the elf chick suppose to meet Xena on the boat at 7am. I have went there everyday at 7 am and before neither of them appear there. Any idea what has happend? Enjoying the game, but i've had to stop playing as it's stuck right here.
That is the issue we have been trying to solve for the last page... Some people don't have this error, but many people do. Keep an eye here and hopefully a solution will appear.

Reactions: HomicidalHulk
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes