TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
Actually, how fucked up is the code ?
Because this kinda makes me want to learn Ren'Py, just to be able to make a whatever mod, as a big middle finger to the dev.

I've got time to kill and being able to troll the shit out of him would be extremely funny.
It's been over a year since I looked at it, but mainly it was just really weirdly put together; variables were super hard to track, code written in super roundabout ways, stuff like that.

Reactions: Wlms

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
So many MILFs but so few MILF pregnancies. I get it the younger girls are more important in terms of getting all of them pregnant first. The MILFS come last on the totem pole. Would be nice if the dev balanced out the pregnancies. I haven't played in awhile hoping with each update we would get more MILF pregnancies but alas we haven't but instead we have been getting new characters instead of finishing older content with older characters.

Jan 10, 2018
For those seeking a transcendent gaming experience, 'The Hard Way' prequel is a beacon of anticipation and potential—a universe waiting to be explored, experienced, and cherished."

FapAnimePro

Jan 8, 2019
were there improvements in this game graphic compared to the pics in the first post
it seems intresting but the game graphics looks bad
So is it worth it ?

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
were there improvements in this game graphic compared to the pics in the first post
it seems intresting but the game graphics looks bad
So is it worth it ?
i would say yes only for te story but im a lil pissed off atm cuz i cant progress main story and nobody will reply to my question

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes